Comic Con // Sebastian Stan

You wrung your hands out again and breathed out slowly, calming your jitters. You felt Sebastian's hand on the small of your back and opened your eyes.

   "Don't be nervous."

   "Thanks, never thought of it like that, my nerves are fixed!" You replied sarcastically, unable to help yourself. Sebastian laughed at you and pulled you into a quick squeezy hug.

   "You'll be fine."

   "I'm always fine."

   "Damn right." You rolled your eyes at him fondly, then pulled your shoulders back and stood straighter, smiling a little when Mark announced your name, along with Sebastian's and Chris'. You walked out after Chris, then beamed and waved at the screaming crowd, sitting elegantly in between the two men (you practised doing that before you went on so you wouldn't look stupid) on the low sofa, crossing your legs like a child.

   "Hi, everyone." You smiled into your mic. Your greeting was met with screams and you giggled. Mark talked to the boys a little, then he turned to you.

   "Eden, I have heard something, and I would like to hear it directly from you, because I honestly don't believe it. Is this really your first movie?"

   "That it is, so the fact it's a Marvel, and I get to play Typhoid, it's pretty insane."

   "Ah, yes, you're playing Typhoid Mary, how are you finding that?"

   "It's amazing, in a word. When I first saw her, way back when I was dysfunctional and not well-known, I just immediately thought of how much I'd like to dress up like her. Straight off, I thought about how cool she looked, and for a second I forgot how awful it would look on me, I just wanted to look like that."

   "Really? What's been your favourite on set moment so far, whether it was scripted or not?"

   "Oh, definitely the first time I met Seabass." You grinned, glancing at Sebastian.

   "What happened?"

   "Well, I'm going to try and be very non-spoiler, but it's not really going to work. So there's a scene in which I have to punch him, and he was blindfolded at the time, so I was meant to hum a little when I was going to do it, but I don't think he heard, because next thing I knew, I was decking Sebastian Stan and giving him a nosebleed." You laughed and shared a glance with Sebastian, who was grinning equally as wide, ducking his head, embarrassed. Everyone screamed excitedly and you all answered a few more questions, then it went to the fans. 

   "My question is for Chris."

   "Hello."

   "Um, hi, I just wanted to know, if you had any advice to someone who wanted to get into acting and get big roles and stuff, what would it be?" 

   "Well, I would say..." You immediately tuned out, never listening to all the advice anyone had to offer - you were doled enough pointless advice when you were writing your first novel, when you were essentially told to self-publish and make the book cheap, and that was it. You didn't listen to that underwhelming advice, and you'd rocked up in a Marvel movie at 19, you weren't exactly doing too bad. So, naturally, you assumed your usual position for when you tuned out: your feet in Chris' lap and your head in Sebastian's, hand up to gently stroke his back. You sighed contentedly, closing your eyes when Sebastian started to stroke your hair and Chris gently drew circles on your knees with his fingertips.

   "Edie?"

   "Yup?"

   "Someone asked you a question."

   "Sorry, I'm blissing out. Re-ask your question, please."

   "Uh, well, eff, marry, kill for Bucky, Steve and Sam Wilson."

   "Eff Steve, marry Buck, kill Sam." You murmured without hesitation, Chris grinning at you when he held the mic to your mouth. Everyone totally erupted and you sat up slowly, then quickly pulled yourself over Sebastian's lap so you were sat in between him and the arm of the sofa, legs over his lap.

   "Why's that?" Mark asked, smiling fondly. I leaned forward to take my mic back from Chris.

   "Kill Sam because I have reasons for the other two, eff Steve because look at him," everyone screamed in complete agreement, "And marry Seabass so I can eff him on a daily basis."

   "Wait, you just said Sebastian, not Bucky." Chris pointed out. You paused while everyone lost their minds, then calmly brought your mic to your mouth.

   "The answer for that question remains the same even if it's with the actors instead, I do not see why I should say Bucky when we know I mean Seabass." And you patted his chest fondly. The room screamed so loudly you thought you were going to go deaf while you smiled at Sebastian, watching him grin back at you.

   "Is that so?" He asked, voice a little deeper than usual. You tilted your head upwards, smirking slightly at him and raising an eyebrow.

   "You know it is."

   "Okay, next question..."

   "Mine is for Sebastian."

   "Yes, hello."

   "Eff, marry, kill for Scarlet, Brie and Eden." You looked at him carefully and watched a blush grow over his cheeks. You waited another moment, then Chris quickly answered for Sebastian.

   "Well, I think that Sebastian would say kill Scarlet and Brie so that he can eff AND marry Edie." Sebastian blushed and you grinned.

   "I hope he'd say that, thank you, old man, for making my day." You teased Chris, poking him with the toe of your shoe.

   "Are you gonna dispute that, Sebastian?" Mark asked, and Sebastian considered for a second, then shook his head, grinning bashfully. Everyone cheered and you did the same, then planted a kiss on his cheek, the gesture met with even louder screams. He turned to you, shocked, then quickly kissed your mouth, something you two did a lot backstage and away from cameras, so this was no new sensation, but people could see this time.

   Like, LOTS of people.

   He pulled away and you turned to the crowd, then exaggeratedly winked, beam splitting your entire face. Sebastian gazed at you while everyone continued to scream for another solid minute and you and Chris laughed so hard you both fell off the sofa.

~~~~~
it was trash

trash we stan tho

that's my new thing

that's my brand

Trash We Stan TM

i adore

i'm so fuckin tired bro

i honestly want to sleep, but it's not even 7 yet lmao

this old heart of mine (is weak for you) by cynthia erivo is super frickin good

from my favourite movie too

and the gif has made me butter soft istg

i am out

viv x