Star Girl // Chris Evans

You laughed at something Brie Larson said, leaning forward and looking past Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan to make eye contact with her. She grinned back at you and you leaned back again. You were sat on a panel, answering questions and trying to stop yourself from being a walking, talking spoiler, and so far, you weren't nervous enough to need to draw. That was how you coped - drawing on your arms without looking, so no-one could tell. No-one else even knew you did it, because you weren't going to tell anyone anytime soon, that was for sure. You knew you couldn't help it, but there was still that little bit of you that felt ashamed of always panicking in the public eye. 

   "Annie, what is the best off-screen memory you have from this movie?" You looked at the girl asking and smiled at her.

   "Good question, thank you. And I would definitely say that was when Chris asked me for water, and I got it, and fell, very hard, and completely drenched him. Yeah, hands down, that was my favourite." You answered, smiling fondly and glancing at Chris, both of you sharing a grin for a second. What followed was absolutely the best thing to ever happen to you - he laughed, then took his soaking wet shirt off and wrung it dry, muscles flexing. That was the day you realised you definitely liked him - you had a crush on him for the longest time, but you weren't too sure if that was because he was sweet from afar. Knowing he was just as cool up close, that was how you knew.

   "Sebastian, uh-" The question was drowned out by thick, loud white noise, filling your head and ringing in your ears. It accompanied sweaty palms and spotting vision - you were nerving, what you called this. You breathed in shakily, quickly laughing when everyone else did, and reached for your pen, taking it beneath the desk and starting to pull your sleeve up to draw.

   But you couldn't.

   It was too tight.

   You pulled again, smile faltering, but it wouldn't come up, no matter how hard you tried. Your breathing sped up, then you felt something nudge your leg. You glanced at Chris and, without looking, he pushed his bare arm toward you, smiling and easily talking to one of the fans. You breathed out gratefully and carefully started to draw what you always drew on your own arm - a girl in a starry dress, stars in a lopsided ring around her head. She was smiling and you always shaded in her cheeks so she looked like she was blushing. You did this mostly without looking, because you'd already drawn the same star girl on your own skin who knows how many times. You all kept answering questions and you slowly felt yourself relax again, laughing and joking with the audience and your fellow cast members, all the time giving Chris a temporary tattoo. Finally, you all walked off to the sound of applause, Chris careful to hide his inked arm casually. You walked off and looked up at Chris.

   "Why'd you- How did- What-"

   "You looked like you were going to have a breakdown," he replied, both of you continuing through the studio, "And I know you draw on your arms."

   "You didn't have to do that, though. I've given you ink poisoning, probably."

   He chuckled. "It's okay, star girl. I'm pretty sure I won't die." The second he said it he started to choke and you panicked, then he started laughing at your stricken face. You slapped his arm.

   "Don't do that, you'll give me a heart attack. Seriously, fuck you." You shook your head, laughing.

   "I hoped you'd do the honours for me." He teased and you groaned, smiling and hiding your head in your hands.

   "You really had to, huh?"

   "Once again, that's your job."

   "Do you have any shame?"

   He pretended to think.

   "No, I don't believe I do. Anyway, star girl, you've shown me stars, I plan to do the same to you."

   "Horny fucker."

   "Thank you."

~~~~~

me myself and i by beyonce is a fuckin bop

and so is jealous by labrinth

gets me all up in my feels that song

anywayyy

bye loves

viv x