Flash Git // Peter Parker

Mingling chatter added to your already abundant nerves when you slid into a seat near the front of the classroom you'd been directed to by the school secretary, still not removing your headphones from around your neck, though you told yourself you would when the teacher showed up - the last thing you wanted to happen on your first day was get told off. You dressed within the code you were emailed (you forgot that American schools meant everyday was a coveted non-uniform day), a simple outfit (for a simple bitch, so you told yourself) of a black T-shirt, dark blue jeans and a flannel, trusty black high-tops on your feet and, of course, people-blocking black headphones. You had to take them off when you went to reception and you felt it would look a tad too antisocial to put them back on, but you still heard the to old Beyonce you listened to on the way to make you feel like a woman, rather than a scared little girl. It really worked.

   "Hey, new girl." You looked up automatically at hearing the name you'd braced yourself for being called and smiled sunnily at the boy with the most unfortunate facial features sat awkwardly on the edge of your desk.

   "Hello." You replied, stopping yourself from saying something sarcastic.

   "I'm Flash."

   "That's your name?" You asked, veiling a smirk. Flash's smooth smirk fell at the sight of your mocking one.

   "Yeah, it is, you got an issue?" He asked defensively. You put your hands up in surrender.

   "No, no, of course not. I'm... I'm Caroline." You smiled, opting out of using your nickname for the boy. He grinned again and held his hand out. You placed yours in his reluctantly and he scooped it to his lips, kissing it. You fought the urge to hit him.

   "Penis, what's up?" He stopped staring at you like he wanted to eat you for a second to grin meanly at the boy walking in. He hopped off the desk and pushed the boy's shoulder. He looked up, sighing. His eyes were tired, but they were beautiful. Your breath caught in your throat.

   "I just want to get to my desk, Flash." He mumbled. You titled your head at him, eyebrows pointed down. You felt so bad, especially when Flash started taunting the boy again, about his clothes and his body and his supposed lack of money (you had no idea how much money this boy had), then kept pushing him. You stood up quickly and watched the boy try and move away from Flash. No-one let him, so you broke the one rule you made yourself, to try and fit in.

   You pulled Flash backwards by the shirt and kicked the back of his knees so he'd fall. Everyone oohed.

   "You know what, Flash, your name makes sense now." You said calmly, glancing at the other boy. He looked stunned. 

   "What?"

   "Flash Git, right?" A laugh rippled around the class. You glanced around at them all, then stepped forward, smiling at the boy.

   "What's your name?" You asked softly.

   "...P- Peter." He stuttered.

   "I'm not gonna hurt you too, by the way. Don't be nervous." You teased and Peter blushed more.

   "Tha- that's not... Never mind." You nodded, then glanced around at the sparse crowd of classmates.

   "If any of you dare do anything like that to Peter, or anyone, ever again, I will fuck you up, regardless of who sees. Got it?" You asked loudly. Everyone nodded and scuttled back to their respective seats. You turned back to Peter.

   "Sorry if that was weird. I just- Bullying makes me want to scream sometimes." You smiled again and sat down in your seat. Peter smiled at you and stood there, gazing at you admiringly.

   "You just gonna stand there forever or..." You asked teasingly and he blushed even more furiously.

   "Sorry, I'm just-" He cut himself off and walked further back through the classroom. You looked over your shoulder and smiled at the boy, then focused in on something you weren't quite sure you were definitely seeing.

   You could've sworn something that looked like a Spider-Man outfit in his slightly open backpack.

~~~~~

sorry the ending sucked

and the middle

and the beginning

sorry it sucked

just kinda tired because i've essentially just discarded 20,000 words of my second novel because it doesn't sound right

so even though it's only nearly 3 in the afternoon i feel fucking exhausted from planning and writing and crying (i always cry when i write novels and stuff, it's just what happens)

i really wanna go to bed, fuck

ugh

gonna amuse myself with badly written smut/rewrite other people's smut 

because that has somehow become my hobby

making other people's smut better

i swear i'm not weird

viv x