His Girl * // Peter Parker

hello loved ones

in the wise, wise words of a wise, wise woman:

oops, i did it again

:)

the wise, wise woman being Our Good Kween TM britney

and

did it being wrote smut

again

god i'm stupid

sorry i'm feeling turned on by everything right now for n o r e a s o n

like

my body isn't used to this

it's weird

i mean i guess it's a nice feeling

but it is also s o f u c k i n g f r u s t r a t i n g

because i don't have anyone to get a release from

(look at me using Big Girl Words TM)

so i'm trying to do so with writing about it

i a m s u c h a s o r r y e x c u s e o f a t e e n g i r l

oh yeah this is the follow up to the last p parker oneshot because someone asked and

i love you guys:)

okay yeah i'll get on with it now sorry loves

~~~~~

You pulled Tom's sweater off and tugged on a tank top, pleated skirt and panties in its place, grabbing your phone and jacket on the way out of your bedroom. You peered into the hall, then walked into it. You were just at the door, pulling on socks and Vans, when a pen hit the back of your head. You looked over your shoulder and smiled at Em, your older sister. You lived with her because your parents pissed you off and you, in turn, had the same effect on them. A whole lot of irritation and screaming occurred until Em couldn't deal with hearing you cry quietly on the phone every night and let you come and live with her instead, something your parents were all too happy about.

"Where you going?"

"I'm meeting Peter." You replied. He'd texted you to meet him at "your place" - just a room in Peter's apartment block that he'd made Tony buy for him for when he wanted to hang out with you with no interruptions, though of course as far as Tony was aware it was where he went for peace, and he assumed you did too because Peter gave you a key. You both knew Tony would have a heart attack if he knew what was actually going on. Em smirked a little.

"He gonna web you up?"

"EMMIE, that's gross!" You blushed furiously, laughing and squatting down to pick up the pen and throw it back. She shielded her face and it bounced off her hand, then she let her hands down again.

"Are you still on birth control?"

"He's not gonna web me up."

"Or is he?"

"Emmie, my sex life is no business of yours. Maybe he WILL web me up, I'm not gonna tell you."

"You always will, and he always does, dipshit. Are you?"

"Yeah."

"What day is it?"

"Friday."

"Okay cool, come back when you feel like it. Just some time before Monday, you know, I have to make sure you get to school at some point, kay?" Em smiled, leaning forward to ruffle your hair and then float back into the living room. You smiled and left your house, quickly walking the four blocks to the apartment block, then slipped inside the apartment. You flicked on the light and slung your jacket over the bed, then walked over to the window to whisk the curtains shut. And then you had an idea. It had taken you less than half an hour to get there, and you knew Peter who would still be a while, and you were bored. You could watch the TV in there, or write, or draw, but that wasn't as fun as what you were going to do. You called Peter's suit while you slipped your panties off, letting them fall onto the floor as you listened to the dialling tone.