The Storm // Sort Of A Preference?

okay sweethearts buckle up this is New Territory for me

and i'm gonna have to explain how this is gonna work, okay?

okay:)

so:

this is sorta like choose ur own shit

u a grown ass person

u able to do that

or read them all!!

whatever tickles ur pickle

(what the fuck did i just say-)

so i'll write the intro where it's specific to nobody but the reader

and then the waking up comes

and i guess i like

post that in sections with each guy?

yeah as like separate chapters

so y'all can find it Easier

and not have to eternally scroll

and warning:

i'm a kitty bitch

i am so bad at descriptions of scary things

like i once had a bad nightmare about having chicken legs

granted i was like 11

but i was scared to shit

so ignore the awfulness and just like absorb the essence of what i'm saying

and i'll release the chapters over the course of today, and hopefully not have to, but tomorrow as well

whoop whoop let's goooo

(and before we do goooo, i'm gonna put a tiny a/n at the end of this one but not on the end of any of the others because let's just not, so i advise skipping it just so the story flows better:))

viv x

~~~~~

   You could feel it coming before you worked out where you were; the sick dread settling in your bones and crawling coldly beneath your skin a dead giveaway of something undoubtedly bad about to occur, though to what you weren't sure. A twisted moment of blind fear gripped your head too tight for comfort, then your head adjusted and it hit, dripping nauseatingly on you like thick tar, swallowing you whole and threatening your sanity and happiness like always.

   It was that fucking nightmare again.

   Like some kind of demented parasite, it attacked whenever you thought you'd finally grown out of it and it would just leave you alone. You knew it was just a dream, you knew that, but it felt so real. The nightmare did not give you time to adjust to the sudden violent violation of your senses, just slapped you straight across the face with fright. You could hear the panicked wail of a siren piercing through human ones of almost the same volume, and feel the ground shake beneath your bare feet. You were... you never did find out where this place was. Tall, now-crumbling, perhaps once stunningly modern buildings toppled around you, glass splintering painfully loudly, and cracked bones like doing so was as easy as cracking a glow stick, only instead of illuminating in bright neon, it darkened the pavement with inky red. Flashes of that same horrifying colour broke through the soot clouds blanketing the sky and hiding the crimes committed by the balls of space rock hurtling toward you.

   Definitive crashes of meteors hitting the surface of the planet shook it but you didn't fall like those who tripped, or rammed into you without apology – the end of the world was not a time to be making apologies – instead staying completely still. Because that just had to add to this terror. You had to be paralysed, forced to watch it happen, to smell the burning flesh, to taste the smoke at the back of your throat, to hear the dying screams of those who surrounded you, to feel debris hit your skin: and you couldn't do anything about any of those factors, not even close your eyes. They watered but never blurred and leaked childish, scared tears, but not once was the scene in front of you any less than perfectly clear, and you knew nothing could change it.

   And then your head moved without prompting, chin tipping toward the black sky, and you knew the worst part was coming now.

It'll all be over soon, it'll all be over soon, it'll all-

   The meteor was coming, streaking flames that licked the sides of that God-forsaken rock teasingly, like they were kindly moving out the way so as not to hurt you.

-be over soon, it'll all be over-

   It was moving so slowly, death taking a snail's pace to arrive just to fuck with you.

-soon, it'll-

   Close enough to feel the heat, to see the nuances in colour, to watch fractions of rock the same size as pennies splinter off and come at you faster, tapping your face to make sure you were getting all this, though you didn't have a choice.

-all-

   Cutting your skin-

-be-

   Burning your eyes-

-over-

   Crushing your body-

-just let it be over-

~~~~~

NOW GO CHOOSE YA MAN

okay so like the scariest thing i could think of was 

the End Of The World

so ya know i tried

it isn't good bc i wrote it at like ten at night and 

i'm baby

i was gonna write i'm a baby but i didn't press a hard enough

but still true;)

have a good day loves

viv x