Just A Girl // Sebastian Stan

Take this pink ribbon off my eyes,

I'm exposed

And it's no big surprise

He locks eyes with her through a sea of obnoxious people, the eye contact alone staggering. He doesn't recognise her but that is the problem with masquerade parties. He weaves through people to where she stands and asks if she wants to dance. She doesn't want to embarrass herself; he reminds her that that's the point of the masks. She laughs a little, then lets him sweep her away. His hands never go too low or too high and although she's grateful - a stranger with a mask making a subtle physical pass at her would make her nervous - she sort of wants him to. While they dance he talks; he's funny and he's really lovely. She doesn't just want this dance, but she suspects it's all she's going to get. Then he twirls her and she's closer than before, his hands are ever so slightly lower - maybe she will get more than this dance...

Don't you think I know exactly where I stand?

This world is forcing me

To hold your hand

"Are you sure this isn't a really bad idea? Who even does things like this?"

"Nobody does things like this, that's the point! You can't tell anyone we did this either, it's trespassing and very illegal."

"So why are you filming?"

"Memories! Can you give me a leg up? I don't think I'll make it over on my own."

"If you give me one, I can pull you over."

"I knew you'd want to do this! Haunted mansions don't... haunt themselves."

"Are we haunting it?"

"Fuck yeah, baby!"

Cause I'm just a girl

Little old me

Well don't let me out of your sight!

She races through the aisles of Target, knocking over cereal and toilet roll and canned crap. She leaps on the back of her trolley - she wanted one, and she didn't want him to feel left out - in the frozen food aisle, shrieking and throwing up one of her hands. She rides like a queen on her bright red steed, impossibly elegant as she drifts it into a spin. Sebastian thoughtlessly tries to do the same thing - that is just the way y/n is, she makes anything look fun enough to do without thinking about the consequence - but thanks to his stupid dodgy wheel, he is sent flying while the trolley crashes spectacularly into a freezer. Y/n falls off her trolley at the commotion, then laughs and tells him to run. He says he's too old for things like that, and she reminds him with a wink that that's what she's there for. They're both still shrieking in the car park.

Oh, I'm just a girl,

All pretty and petite

So don't let me have any rights!

"Seb, I don't think I can wear this dress."

"Why not? You look gorgeous, I could eat you."

"Thank you, I would let you. I just feel like..."

"Like what?"

"Like I'm a pile of trash wearing the world's fanciest trash bag. At the end of the day, I am still trash."

"You're an idiot, if you think that. Hey, you wanna know what?"

"What?"

"I don't think you should wear the dress."

"Then I'm just trash, no fancy bag. And naked."

"No, no, I meant... remember when we dressed up as the Men In Black at Halloween? We both still have the suits..."

"Wanna know what you are?"

"What?"

"A genius, and my favourite person. I'm gonna wear the glasses too."

"I'll bring the memory wiper thingy!"

"Yes, let's blind everyone!"

Oh, I've had it up to here.

When he kisses her for the final time, he knows it truly is final. Without saying a word he knows that soon he'll have to leave her, forget her, try and fail to live without her. She pulls away and runs a hand through his hair, smiling unconvincingly. She tells him he'll be better without her and he catches her hand before it can leave his skin, kissing her palm gently. Her smile falters and her eyes water, the first time he has ever seen her cry. He says that she can't go, and that he needs her. She tells him he needs a better person, a good person. Now they're both crying. His voice wobbles when he tells her how little it matters how famous she is or how much people like her or any of that bullshit, it just matters that she's her. She falls into him and he rocks her, smoothing her hair and brushing away tears with shaking hands. She says she's a bad person, and he says she's the most good person he's ever met.

It is, fortunately, not the final time they kiss.

~~~~~

ahh i had to rewrite it so it doesn't sound as good yUck!!

but anyway lol

i'm sat in my garden because it's weirdly hot today

i even changed into a vest and shorts, to be festive

it's never this hot in england so i'll make good of what i've got while i've got it !!!

my skin is hot and my thighs are sticking together

so scared the gate is gonna open and someone's  gonna come in

update: when i went inside my mum said i had Caught The Sun so mission accomplished !!!!!!!!!

another update i have a tan line and it looks terrible lol

okay gonna goooooo

all love

viv x