Say It // Bucky Barnes

James Buchanan Barnes was the most perfect dipshit you had ever had the good fortune of meeting. Whenever you cooked, he was there, stealing food and exaggeratedly complimenting it, whenever you got dressed up, he demanded he was blinded by your beauty and continued to tell you until you did something to stop him (usually something violent, though something romantic had crossed your mind more than once, because that would DEFINITELY shut him up), whenever you were tired, he made sure to be as loud as humanly possible and cackle like a demonic witch when you complained about it, but you loved him really, a little more than was appropriate for a teammate if you were completely honest with yourself (which you often weren't). And, perhaps best of all, you both trained together, though naturally, you did so with Nat, Sam and Steve. You decided that they were ALL cockblocks.

   "Y/n." Bucky smirked when you walked into the gym. You smirked back, starting to stretch, crop zip-up hoodie inching up your bare stomach.

   "Bucky." You replied with ease, clocking his eyes wander over your frame with appreciation. You promptly sat on the floor, waiting for Steve to turn up because, as per usual, the guy was late.

   "Sorry I'm-"

   "Late, I was busy." You, Bucky, Nat and Sam finished automatically, glancing at the tall man with matching grins. He grinned sheepishly and walked further in.

   "Y/n, what are we doing today?"

   "We are doing combat, because I hate doing anything else." You stood and tightened your ponytail. 

   "Who's going first?" 

   "I'll go." You said, stepping forward and resting your hands on your hips and glaring at Sam. He was the one person you could usually beat within seconds. He rolled his eyes and stepped forward.

   "Alright, fine, I'm doing it."

   "Yay!" You cried, clapping your hands childishly. Nat giggled at you. You stood facing Sam, then waited for someone to tell you to start.

   "Okay, three... two... GO!" You flew at Sam, launching yourself at him and swinging yourself around, flooring him with one kick to his back.

   "Jesus Christ, y/n..." Sam groaned and you breathed out gratefully. 

   "Sorry, Sam."

   "That was awful." Bucky stated and you raised your eyebrow at him.

   "Fuck off."

   "It WAS."

   "Dude, really, fuck off."

   "Are you going to make me?"

   "I think I might."

   "I'd like to see you try."

   "Okay, Bucky, y/n, just go." Steve said and Sam immediately rolled away. Bucky lunged at you and you ducked in time for him to tumble over you and onto his back on the mat. You turned around and he immediately grabbed your ankles, pulling you down with him. You hit the mat with a groan and he immediately got on top of you, holding you down by the shoulders. You wiggled upwards a little and gripped his hips. His grip loosened in shock and you took that time to flip him over and straddle him, forearm against his throat. He clutched at it and you pressed down harder.

   "Say it wasn't awful."

   "No."

   "Say it wasn't awful, Barnes." You said almost teasingly, pressing your crotch into his harder. He groaned, eyes closed.

   "...No."

   "Say it wasn't-"

   "Guys, we're training, not hooking up." Steve said uncomfortably and you held your finger up to up without looking.

   "Say it."

   "NO."

   "Say it."

   "No."

   "Say it."

   "I can't breathe."

   "Just say it wasn't awful and I'll let go." You laughed, trailing your other hand up and down his chest. He groaned again and Nat whistled.

   "Say it, Barnes."

   "No."

   "Say it." 

   "No."

   You leaned closer to him so your lips just brushed the shell of his ear.

   "Say. It." You whispered and all at once he stood, then picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, walking fast out of the gym. You looked at the other three, laughing confusedly, and they all watched you go, Nat falling over with helpless laughter. You patted his back with your palms, kicking your legs and trying to stop laughing hopelessly. When you got outside, he planted you on the floor and pushed you into the wall, eyes laced with something you could describe only as lust.

   "What?" You asked innocently. He growled, then kissed you hard, all teeth and tongues and wandering hands.

   "What is wrong with you?" He asked, biting your neck.

   "What isn't wrong with me?"

   "Why did you do that in there?"

   "Because I liked watched you squirm." You replied easily, quickly switching positions without warning and attaching your lips to his neck, kissing him desperately along his jawline.

   "What's that meant to mean?"

   "It means I like you, idiot. Like, quite a lot." You mumbled into his skin, smiling when he groaned at the sensation.

   "I like you too."

   "That's nice. Now," you stepped away and he whimpered a little at the loss of contact. You quickly wrapped your hands around his throat, "Are you going to tell me it wasn't awful yet?"

   "You really are going to have to make me."

   "Challenge accepted."

~~~~~

hellooo

it's so fuckin awful aaaaahhhhhhhh

sorry sorry sorryyyy

requests are greatly appreciated bc i am extremely uncreative;)

viv x