Compliments // Chris Evans

another request woah!

jus a teeny cutesy complimenty thing :)

and before you read:

500K???????????????? FUCKING?????????????? EXCUSE ME???????????????????????????

gonna cry xoxo

but on a serious note you have no idea how much this means to me. wattpad is all i know and one of the only things i truly love and milestones like this just make me so fucking happy. i can't thank u all enough <3

oki doki enjoy my loves!

all love,

viv x

~~~~~

"Y/N! Are you coming?" Chris hollers from the kitchen. You jump a little before you scatter to the door, grabbing your phone on your way out. For your one-year anniversary, you have a table booked at your favourite restaurant and after that, you're going to finally go to a drive-in theatre. You told Chris about your ridiculous desire to go to one a few months ago and he promised you he would find a way to get you to one. Lo and behold, he did: you're going to watch The Neon Demon.

You flick the back of his neck on your way to put your shoes on through habit, appreciatively flicking your gaze over his body. He's always well-dressed, the perfect outfit is nothing new, but you're never not struck with how good he looks.

When you turn back to him, it's clear he's doing the same thing. Eyes shamelessly glued to your body, you set your hands on your hips and wait a minute for him to look back at your face. As he does, he steps forward to touch your waist.

"You're gorgeous." He breathes, as though scared to tell you. His face is set earnestly, and sincere though his words are you blush and try to resist denying it as best you can.

"I'm not."

Your best, clearly, is not very good.

Chris chuckles and brushes his fingertips across your cheek, sending electricity rippling over your whole body. That's another thing that always astounds you about Chris - the power he has over you, even with just his fingers. He presses a lingering kiss to your lips before staring you straight in the eyes. He locks you in eye contact so hypnotic you can't shift your gaze.

"You're gorgeous." He simply states again. You shake your head and he nods in return.

"I-"

"You're the most gorgeous person I have ever laid eyes on. Every time you walk into a room I can barely breathe and every time you leave I want to follow you, no matter where you're going. You're a queen, y/n, you are, you're royalty without royal blood. You hold yourself like a queen and you act like a queen and you look like a god, and I am so in love with you."

You don't know how else to respond but you know if you don't occupy yourself soon you're going to start bawling. You stand on your tiptoes to kiss his lips, strong and firm against him. He kisses you back, mumbling something about "stunning" and "angelic" that you can't fully make out. Your heart hums and your skin glows - you can love no one more than you love him.