Sexy Little Shit // Steve Rogers

"Aggravating. Fucking AGGRAVATING. He aggravates me. That's- he aggravates me. He- AGGRAVATING." You cried, pacing the floor of your bedroom, running your hands through your new, shoulder-length hair. Nat didn't even bother trying not to smirk at you.

   "What did he even-"

   "Tugged my hair. I walked in with it, you know, happy, and this sexy little SHIT has the Goddamned NERVE to just smirk at me and tug the ends. Who in the FUCK does that?"

   "Did you just call him sexy?"

   "THAT'S WHY HE'S FUCKING AGGRAVATING, BECAUSE HE'S HOT AND I DON'T WANT TO MESS UP HIS STUPID PERFECT FACE BY PUNCHING HIM! AGGRAVATING!" You screamed, flinging your hands up.

   "Why is him tugging your hair aggravating if he's sexy? Or even just tugging your hair in the first place?"

   "Because I CUT THE STUPID SHIT in the first place so he'd look at me, but the first time he looked at me with it was when he SMIRKED AT ME and PULLED IT. I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" 

   "You should calm down."

   "Thank you for your full support in the demise of your friend, Natasha. It truly means a lot."

   "You are actually insane."

   "Oh thank you for offering to help, it would be difficult to take down the sexy little shit on my own."

   "I swear to God, there is something wrong with you."

   "Are you sure you want to do this on your own? I mean, if you'd like to hide the body that's okay with me, but you really don't need to do it alone, I can help."

   Natasha was helpless with laughter, almost falling off the bed altogether. You smiled, realising how much of an idiot you were.

   "To conclude, I feel personally attacked and aggravated by that sexy little shit, and I am glad that you support that."

~

   Steve walked into the living room and you reflexively cracked your knuckles, looking at him with something in between anger and love lacing your narrowed eyes. Nat nudged you, smirking, as he sat beside you on the sofa.

   "Hey, Lara." He said, nodding at you, eyebrow raised a little. You gave Nat a look that said I-want-to-kill-this-man-but-I-would-also-enjoy-doing-him-right-here-right-now. Someone, she seemed to pick up on that and tried not to laugh. You looked back at the TV, trying to get lost in the show again, and you were successful in doing so until you felt a light tug on your hair. You sat up straight and glared at Nat.

   "Don't do that." You hissed. She looked away from the TV.

   "What?"

   "Pull my hair, don't do that." You leaned toward the TV again and felt it again.

   "DUDE."

   "I'm not doing anything, Lara." She said, eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

   You looked back toward the TV. And you saw it. Steve, reaching around you to tug your hair. You waited until his hand was almost on your hair, then yawned exaggeratedly and nestled into his exposed side. He sat frozen, arm hovering in the air. You smiled and sleepily put your arms around his waist, trying your level best not to laugh at his hitching breath. 

   "What're you doing?" He asked quietly so as not to alert anyone else of what was happening.

   "Stopping you from touching my fucking hair. If you don't like it, say, don't try and take the shit off my head." You hissed into him, then sighed contently.

   "I'm pulling on it because I like it, idiot. It's really bouncy, it looks cool when it comes back up." You paused for a second, feeling like a total idiot. But you didn't take your hands off him - he was warm as Hell.

   "And do you really think I'm a sexy little shit?" You could hear him smirking and let your fingertips flutter downwards to hitch his top up a little and stroke his skin to shut him up.

   "I also said you were aggravating. And how the fuck do you-"

   "Tony told me."

   "Fucking Tony."

   "Lara?"

   "Hi."

   "I do actually like you, you know. Like, a lot. I thought the hair thing would at least make you look at me. You never look at me, like, ever."

   "That's because your level of stupid is probably infectious. I don't look at you because I like you too. You're the reason I cut my hair in the first place."

   "It suits you better."

   "Thanks."

   "Do you wanna go out for dinner?"

   "Yeah, but not now. I'm fucking tired, don't move, you're comfortable."

~~~~~

am

t i r e d

gnight loves

viv x