First Meet // A Preference

Tom Holland ~

♡ h e y ! c a n y o u k i s s m e ?

♡ You were both wasted. Fucking drunk as Hell. You don't even remember going home with him until the next morning. You didn't fuck - he just took you home because one more drink and your home would be six feet under. You woke up on someone else's couch, wearing someone else's hoodie and shorts, wrapped in someone else's blanket, with a glass of water and some Aspirin at your side.

♡ "Jesus Christ." You exclaimed, jumping and bumping into the door frame to the kitchen. A man you didn't recognise - and who likely owned this stupid blinding house - looked up from a laptop. His hand, holding a large mug of something attractively dark (somehow your hangover made you think dark colours were attractive. It wasn't the first time it had happened), stopped halfway to his mouth. You stopped, pulling the cuffs of the borrowed hoodie over your hands awkwardly.

    "Morning," the guy said quietly, scrunching up his nose to hitch up the glasses balanced there, "How're you feeling?"

   You nodded and crossed your arms, leaning against the door frame. "Like I've been shit on by an alcoholic. Or something to that effect." The man laughed, the edges of his mouth crinkling with the smile.

   "I thought you might. You were pretty-"

   "Fuckin' inebriated my dude, I know." You cut in quickly, going to sit at the table in front of him just to rest your forehead on the cool tabletop.

   "Do you want some coffee or something?" The guy asked and you hummed quietly, then sat back up.

  "Yeah, sure."

   You turned around to watch him brew your coffee and tap his long fingers on the counter.

   "I'm y/n." You offered when he handed you your mug. The guy grinned, falling into the seat next to you instead of his previous one.

   "I'm Tom, nice to meet you."

Sebastian Stan ~

♡ a r e y o u o k a y ? 

♡ He hit you with his car - what a lucky man! One moment you're crossing the road to go buy ice-cream - you might've not have been dating, but a man you knew had a new girlfriend, and that felt like being cheated on. You were absolutely allowed to buy as much ice-cream as you wanted - and the next you were lying on the road, nothing hurt but your dignity (and your left hip, because a car just rammed into it).

♡ "FUCK!" You exclaimed before you could help yourself when you suddenly processed the pain and a sharp shock of pain bolted up your spine. Your eyes stayed squeezed shut.

   "Are you okay?" Someone repeated and you groaned, blinking in an attempt to see through the sudden mist glazed over your eyes.

   "What?" You mumbled.

   "Are..." they trailed off, and you felt fingers pressing on your neck.

   "I'm alive." You stated quickly, finally managing to get clear enough vision to see the man. Lying on the ground beneath him and seeing his concerned face was like looking headon at an angel - dark hair, 5 o'clock shadow, bright blue eyes and hoodie strings dangling down, tickling your chin. He smiled relievedly, then sat back. You slowly pushed yourself up, first onto your elbows, then you were completely sat, legs splayed in front of you and the man kneeling beside you.

   "I'm so sorry about that. I didn't even see you. Not that it's your fault or anything, it's just... I hope you know I wasn't purposely trying to kill you." He clarified, putting the tips of his fingers on the road for balance. You giggled.