Interrogate Me, Daddy // Steve Rogers

before i begin:

the title?

you're either really confused by it

or just know me well enough to be like "yea. seems like something viv would say. seems legit."

either way i win:))

~~~~~

   You tipped the chair back as far as you could with your hands still cuffed to the desk, kicking up your feet and angling your head to the speaker, assuming a microphone must be there too. Otherwise you were just about to yell at a speaker for no reason.

   "Hey, can someone bring me like, some chocolate milk or something? Cuz like I'm super bored and I'm thirsty. Oh my God, when was the last time I had chocolate milk? I haven't had chocolate milk in so long, holy heck!" You laughed a little, the noise weirdly loud in the boxy room. You'd been a lot sloppier with crime recently - it was your third time being found out this week - and this time you'd actually been caught. The bastards who had taken you had tranquillised you, although you suspected that was because you kept making bad jokes about bondage when they put the cuffs on rather than you being much of a threat. You knew why they'd put the cuffs on though - they'd very conveniently arrived at the Chinese restaurant just as you punched a guy in the sack and just about managed to make his eyes bleed. On one side of the otherwise bare room was a mirror beside a door, and you knew the other side of the door must be a window, so you experimentally pulled a stupid face, then an egirl tongue-out face, then an eboy nose-scrunch face, then-

   "Thanks for the entertainment." Someone said drily when they walked in, closing the door softly behind them and walking towards a seat opposite you. You quickly took a foot off the table to kick it at them gently, ever the hostess. The blond man caught it quickly and glanced up at you, stare disappointed and withering. You beamed, putting your foot back on the table.

   "Did you bring my chocolate milk?" You asked curiously, as if he might be hiding it somewhere on his person, because you sure as shit couldn't see it.

   "No. We aren't really in the habit of offering the people we interrogate their desired beverage." The man's voice was husky, familiar, and awakened something you immediately felt the need to sort out.

   "Ooh, are you gonna interrogate me?" 

   The man paused from swinging the chair around to sit on it backwards. "That's the plan."

   "A little kinky for a first date, don't you think?"

   "What?"

   "You're going to... interrogate me." You whispered, doing your very best to make this guy uncomfortable. It looked like you were succeeding.

   "It's just to find out what you know-"

   You shook your hair back and sat straighter, half-lidding your eyes and trying to look as exaggeratedly seductive as possible. "I don't care what it's for, I just want you to interrogate me... daddy." You murmured, trying to raise your hands to run them through your hair then giggling when the handcuffs almost cut your wrists. The man's jaw dropped and you grinned.

   "Excuse me?"

   "I want you to interrogate me, daddy. I want nothing more. Interrogate me." You demanded, thumping the under side of the table because your hands couldn't reach the side he could see.

   "My name's STEVE," he said pointedly, "And I'm glad you're cooperating."

   "I'll always co-operate for you." You breathed, deciding now was the perfect moment to pretend to be in a really bad porno. You did it a lot, but now was just the best chance you'd ever gotten.