Free Licks // Chris Evans

"I'll show ya my dirty secrets..." You sang, swinging your hips where you stood and trying to keep your voice as low as possible. Chris was still asleep (because when was he not asleep), and you knew he'd got in insanely late last night and just needed to rest. Nevertheless, you had to make a cake for your little sister's birthday (a family tradition), and you just needed to get it over and done with. You felt a hand on either side of your waist and you turned the handheld whisk off, putting it on the counter before turning to Chris.

   "Morning." You smiled softly, song switching to 'Love Without Tragedy'.

   "Were you singing, just then?"

   "Might've been." You replied coyly, turning back around and folding cocoa powder into the batter. Chris put his hands further down your sides and you sighed softly. What started as Chris staying at your house while shooting a movie in London because you owed Anthony a favour (regarding all the way back when he came and did a speech at Juliard the same day you did and you became friends, then did something very stupid, and swore the few people who watched it into secrecy, resulting in Anthony demanding you do whatever he says) rapidly turned into Chris staying in London, going to the effort of making Sebastian come over with Dodger, because he knew he could be there a while. 

   "What're you making?"

   "Sister's birthday cake."

   "How old she gonna be?"

   "Eight."

   "Can I try some?"

   "Well I've just finished the icing so..." You said, then scooped a little frosting onto your finger and held it out to him after spinning on your heel and leaning back against the counter. You held it up, and he paused, then sucked it off, biting your finger a little.

   "Dude." You whispered, rolling your eyes while he grinned and licked his lips.

   "That was so good."

   "Thanks."

   "Mary Berry, wherever she may be, is quaking."

   "Thank you, so much, for that extreme compliment."

   He paused, and glanced down at his shirt. You looked down at it to, then snorted.

   "Where in the fuck did you buy that? Where in the fuck sells that?"

   "Free licks! It says-"

   "I can read, dipshit. I majored in English Language, you know."

   "No you did not." Chris said in disbelief, evidently feeling guilty for not knowing.

   "No I didn't." You admitted, giggling and Chris growled, then picked you up and plumped you on the surface, planting his lips right onto yours and kissing hard.

   "I felt bad for a solid second. Idiot."

   "Shut up."

~~~~~

yea this was short 

i just really wanna do my p parker one 

sorry sweethearts

viv x