History

Where Do I start? I've quite litterley had the worst love life like ever I can't seem to hold a boyfriend down for more than like 5 seconds for example my last boyfriend Greg Roberts he wasn't bad but I guess people generally outgrow each other and stuff. Oh hi by the way my name is Lixie Morgan and I'm a self confessed Romance expert especially because I've been reading the same book over and over rethinking my opions I guess. My last boyfriend as a said so nice but he was forever spoiling me with gifts and money and hoildays oh no not just any old hoilday he spent  £50,000 on a Las Vegas romantic getaway.
Anyhow I'm back on the Free and Single shelf again, agrer finishing with Greg the ex, some girls would be flattered by their boyfriends consent fussing, I guess that we just grew further and further part I thank him for everything he's done for me as his girlfriend but really it was just too much.

I have no one particular that I'm aiming for for there is no one wirhin my remit to be a petenional suitor for me. When I told you Im a self confessed Romance expert I mean by that that I read lots of Romance fiction i.e Pride and prejudice oh my god my favourite novel ever though I'm not really sure who I am most like ooit of the book

Well let's see Right I am wise , got blonde hair,  beautiful , and gove good advice (to myself) but never do I give any romantic practical advice to my friends I never tjought about the future much because I can't see the point of it, at the moment I am happy with where I am , Im still leaving worh my mom Debbie and Dad Peter gof it is so hard when you want a chat with you're mum and you're dads its just like  hello I would like to have a chat with mum if that's alright but I guess I don't get to choose my own time to talk to my mum, when Dads at work. Anyway back ro myself I think I have worked out how who Im most like out of my favourite novel Pride and Prejudice I think Im like ............ what for it  ...............

Jane Bennett

Although Jane is terribly in love with Mr Bingley, and Well Im on the Singles shelf again, when I read about Jane she makes me believe I want to full in love, I wouldn't say she has convinced me that there's someone dare I hope on the hozrian for me, I'm a big believer in luck so perhaps if Im lucky I might just bag myself a handsome young man.

This was until one day my friend Sarah came round she saw me looking bored " Come on we're going house hunting"? Your 25 years old and you're still leaving with your mum and dad don't they want you to make a life of your own instead of being coupped up here"! Debbie walks in she laughs " Coupped up you're not coupped up are Sweetheart"? I reply " Oh mum I just want a life that I csn call my own my own home, bed , car you know, Debbie says " This is you trying to telling us that you want to be with people your own age not stuck here with us"? Luckily I had a very understanding family, " Look let Sarah take you out and see what the house hunting is like eh ....... (she sighs) who knows ........ just give it a chance"! Says Debbie eventually I see the point and get my coat, she watches from the big window she waves at me like I'm bleedin 10 years old again I climb into Sarahs Car into the passager seat and concentrate on putting my belt on as I look up I see my mum embarrassingly about to cry, its almost like she knows or was expecting it.

As we drove down the street Sarah looks at me " Lex are you ok you do look a bit more cheerful now"? I reply " Yep Im dandy just happy to out of that sad little house that's all I can't my mum what I really think of the house because she loves that's her favourite window the big bay window at the front"! Sarah laughs at me , " hey you (laughing hard) what's got you"? I reply (laughing) " nothing's the matter with me"! Sarah and I had known each other 12 years we're basically sisters but from different families suddenly the conversation takes an unexpected u turn " So? She begins tell me all the Goss I want to know have you found a you know (whispers) a boyfriend yet"? I reply " I knew it I bloody knew it in answer ro you're question no I have nor found myself a boyfriend yet"? Sarah shocks me by saying " What if luck tbrew you a older man"? I reply " how much older are we talking here Sar"? Sarah smiles mischievously " Im thinking 30's 40's maybe"! I reply (shock 1😱) " Sarah your being utterly ridiculous now and No I wouldn't pick a man in his 40's that would mean he'd be old enough to be my dad"! Sarah laughs at me " Oh Come on Don't be such a fool my mum and Dad would rhrow a barny if they knew I had a boyfriend that was in his 40's"!

We got the car park Sarah parks her shiny black mini Copper 2016 in a parking space, I climb out the passager side Sarah says " Ready? I reply " Yep ready as i will ever be"! Sarah says " There's two things we've got get you today a home and a new boyfriend"! I laugh heartily " oh yeah Miss certainty and where do you think we're going to find a boyfriend for me"? Sarah points a coffee shop  I look to where shes pointing " Hang on Costa coffee are you mad"? This was Central Manchester afrerall. " ok sure if you're entirely sure I should do this"? We both walk into Costa and smell hits you like a Blow to the face I say " Jesus I can't believe you've got me in here to find a fella ......... strange"! We're standing in the qecue and I'm stood behind Sarah givea her order to the young gurl behind the counter then its my turn " Hi could I get a Decaffeinated Lattè in a cup please"! The young girl smiles and says " sure " thats £2.45 please"? I hand her the £2.45 and she puts the coffees on the tray Sarah goes to find a table we're by the window. I sit down having taken off my demin Jacket and putting it on the back of my arm chair  Sarah's sat opposite me she can't see whose behind her but I can.

" Have you heard from you know who yet"? I immediately smile at the thought of him ......... " Funny enough no Sarah babe I haven't why"? Sarah says " no reason"? She picks up her coffee mug and holds it in front of her " what do you mean no reason there's a got to be a hidden agenda with you - a catch"? Sarah says " Oh alright Miss Maple I've heard that you know who is shooting his new project called the Stranger ........ Richard Armitage Im talking about"!

 I'm can't contain my excitement  I say " no really he's filming his newest project here in Manchester"? Sarah replys shortly " Yes and I have just tweeted him to ask him if we can get on set to see him"? I reply " wow! Hold on i thought we were g...

I'm can't contain my excitement  I say " no really he's filming his newest project here in Manchester"? Sarah replys shortly " Yes and I have just tweeted him to ask him if we can get on set to see him"? I reply " wow! Hold on i thought we were going house hunting"? Sarah says " That Lex can wait you want to see Richard don't you"! I let out a silent squeak " Yes yes of course I do"! Sarah says " well then"! Suddenly her phone buzzes ( buzz) " Damn damn god damn it"! She smiles " Richards repiled I swolliw my coffee first then say " Go on she says " here read it yourself it concerns you anyone"!

@RCArmitage in reply to @SarahThronton85 on Twitter

hi Sarah Yep of course bring yoyr best friend along to see the filming of the stranger I can't wait to see you and your beautiful friend Lexie is it? See you soon

I'll send my car & driver to pick you two up

Richard X

I was very excited about meeting Richard Armitage on the set of his newest project.

It was the begining of spring and I decided to wait my favourite belted shirt dress with Sandals and Sunglasses on top of my head and my mustard coloured bag.

Sarah decided to wear the same clothes as me my other glasses were in my handbag in my glasscase. We walkwd from Costa took a detour from Estate agents and go to see Richard film The Stranger.