Supporting Richard

Lexie's Pov

Ever Since we have got together it has been my duty to stand by Richard through thick and thin, in many ways I am married to Richard Armitage because you don't have to have a ring or marriage certificate to say your married you can imagine that you are married to your favourite actor despite that actor being considerably older than you. I consider myself as his wife because in my married to through being part of the ARMITAGE ARMY I'm genuinely concerned about him when he isn't with him. Even when he was in New Zealand filming the hobbit trilogy I still felt I was with him even through he was thousands of miles away. Lord only knows what Richard thinks of me he must think I'm stupid forcraking this bloody job in London I mean I could have taken a job in Manchester. I love Richard so much but I guess it's not healthy to stay someone's side the whole time is it?
Don't get me wrong I haven't yet been introduced into Richard's family yet neither have I taken him back to see my mum and dad but we're waiting for the right time really.

~~~~~~~~~

I guess you could say I'm quite busy at the moment with finishing m6 reports off. I have been fighting a case at the OLD BAILEY CROWN COURT so I haven't had chance to see Richard.
When I did he was in bed asleep by the time I got back. By the time I got back sometimes it was 10pm when I got in I closed the door quietly, I saw him sleeping soundly I gently climbed on the bed, and gently places my hand on his hand he stirs and turns over to face me.

I say ........... ( faint whisper)

" shh shh my angel its only me sweetheart"!

Richard says ............ ( sitting up on his elbows)

" I'm absolutely shattered my sweetheart I have filming the stranger all day I'm going in the shower now"!

I say ............... ( Smiling 😀)

" ok sweetheart I'll be out there on the laptop finishing my reports they've gotta be in on a certain date otherwise I can kuas my job lawyer job goodbye"!

Richard groans as he climbs out of the luxury soft hotel bed he had been lying in.

I say ........... ( Husky sounding voice/laughing 🤣🤣)

" is there anything wrong Rich I imagine your soar after working all day ......... Come on let me massage your shoulders for you"!

Richard says ..............

" Are you trying to get me into trouble"? ( dirty chuckle 🤣)

I say ...........

" for godsakes Rich of course not I'm just offering to try and ease the pain from you weary shoulders"?

I'm climbing over the bed to get to him, I creep up behind Rich softly put my warm hands on his huge shoulders and gently started to massage them he took a big relieved sigh. He gently maybe his head back my shoulders bare in mind I've still got my suite on from today's work I've been in London all day the last thing I want is to ......... You know. I had never lost it you understand. I'd never had sex before one could say I was still not used to it.
Richard knew I was terrified of having you know what even though we had a plenty of chances to do you know but Richard never hurt me. He is eve so respectful and understanding that if I didn't want to then he'd leave me be.

I decided to ask him a question .........

I say ...........

" rich? My mum and dad wants to meet you"!

Richard .............

" Really?

I was shocked by Richard's answer he was as calm as anything despite him being tired he went to stand up but I told him ..........

I say.........

" ahhh ahhh I'm not finished my darling"!

I was happy my situation with Richard with the position I am in with him. But I am a different person totally different person when I'm with Richard I turn into a little monster but as you can imagine I'm a wimp. When I was with my work and my boyfriend Actor Richard Armitage.

I made a promise to Richard Armitage, always and forever Richard understands that I have a important job I suppose some jobs or cases are tougher than others. If Richard went to was then I'd be there defending him as his right hand woman. This is probably why we're called THE ARMITAGE ARMY because we'd follow him anywhere to Ireland and back there isn't a day where I don't fall in love with him even more. He's just so inspirational the way he carries on with his work and holds up his end.

Richard does get upset about his mum Margaret and the way she faught her illness like a soldier on the march.

There's times when he like his mum's anniversary ( 9th May) just genuinely breaks down and can't get out of it but just smiles and soldiers on like John Porter.