Monday lunchdate with Sarah - Jane

On Mondays I usually meet up with Sarah Jane for lunch today is no different, She messages me to say that she's meeting me at Cafè Nero because she's going to be a late so she'd meet me there Richards working so it's time for me and Sarah Jane to have some girly time.

Monday mornings aren't good for me I wake up late Richard on the other hand is up and ready go.

It was 8.30 am in the morning and Richard's phone alarm goes off he growls as he sits up in bed on his elbows to turn it off " oh damn time to get up"! He swings his legs round to his side of the bed, I'm half asleep I slowly begin to open my eyes he sees me he climbs back onto the bed " hey you! There's no need for you to come to work with me today I'll be fine go and have with Sarah Jane have a girly chat and I'll see you this evening he bends to my side I'm half naked and still half asleep when he kissed me on the lips. " see you later sweetheart there's money on the side to take with you if you should find yourself shopping"! I smile slightly he walk s out of the bedroom into the lounge with his shirt half on his back. I manage to pull myself out of bed and walk into the lounge rubbing my eyes the sun was blazing though the hotel window I run towards Richard and wrap my arms around his waist Richard says " Sweetheart I have to go"! I say wearily " Can't you throw a sickie"! Richard giggles at me wirh one of his fingers he strokes my cheek " Ohhh darling I really wish I could but I can't directors can get very funny about actors having the day off"! Richard sighs and rubs my arms kisses my forehead " Im sorry i would like to but I can't "!

Without a second thought Richard has gone and I'm left standing there dressed in one of Richards t - shirts clinging to me. I look at myself wondering why he kinda brushed me off for working. All sorts of questions I guess went through my head. Is it because I'm ugly or is it because maybe he's a workaholic and can't stop working? I knew it was the latter. He is a hard working actor and been rewarded for it I.e Meeting the Duke of Cambridge at the royal Hobbit Premiere in 2012.

Now it is 2019 and Richard had got a new project called the Stranger filming in Manchester and this is where we are.

I'm standing there waiting for the kettle to boil making myself a cuppa when I reliease that I haven't got time I have to get ready I think to myself " Shoot! Sarah Jane will be there before me if I don't hurry up and get myself washed and dressed no time for a cuppa or breakfast"!

Never in my wildest dreams did i think I would be dating an actor I never thought id could be in love with Richard as much as I am today, he is so kind and gentle and yet still so amazing. I mean I went from being a fan or admirer of Richards to his girlfriend what the hell all in the space of a few days he treats me like a princess not like I'm a child he actually gets me you know I can't complain though because my ex did the same I probably shouldn't mention my ex now I'm happy with Richard.

It was 10.30 I was ready my hair in a Poneytail and I was wearing my favourite jumper white blouse with flare blue Jeans and black high heeled boots I grabbed my bag and keys mobile being on charge all night I took it off charge and put in my bag.

I walked down the stairs alone this time as Rich was at work and me walking to meet Sarah Jane to tell her that their might a romance on the cards with me and Richard.

It was about 11.00 when I eventually arrived at Cafè Nero and Sarah Jane was awaiting me she'd be by the window.

" hey my darling how are you"? Say I to her she smiles and says " So? Come on I want all the juicy Goss has he asked you out yet"? I reply " No he hasn't I suppose it's basically because he's so busy with filming commitments he just hasn't got time"! Sarah Jane laughs " that's bollocks he's got to find time to ask you despite his work commitments I understand he's an actor but surely to god he can find time to ask you out"! I didn't reply to her I stayed silent, Sarah says " Come on you know I'm right Lex"! I still didn't answer. I went to the counter to get a decaff Flat white and it came to £2.45 that's not bad I suppose for a coffee.

I'm committed to Richard but the question is he committed to me though? I know that I love him and I get the feeling that he loves me I'm easy going I was with Greg but I'm easy going with Richard I'm so happy with Richard.

As we sat there chatting about our feelings, Sarah said " I've got some news about me ........ I'm engaged to Tom Blackford my banker boyfriend I've been seeing since last year we've decided to tie knot.

I couldn't understand it, my best friend Sarah was now hitched and I haven't been asked out yet by Richard whats wrong with him? Is it because he knows my age he thinks I'm too young to be a his girlfriend? The age old age question comes into play where me and him are concerned. I'm 25 and his 47 big age gap there.

The age gap was massive between bar 22 years I'm 25 he's 47. My mum Debbie would hit the roof if she finds out.. luckily I don't believe in Social Media because it gets you into trouble. Sarah said " this may sound bad but I think itd be better of you got someone a little less old"! I mouth opened aghast " What? No I love Richard and my mum is going to have expect it"! Sarah nods her head " true she'd want you to be happy and settled wouldn't she"!

It was 2.30 in the afternoon and I left Cafè Nero to go back to the Midland, I messaged Rich .......

To Rich

Hey darling got back safe erm Sarah thinks rhis gonna go down like a lead balloon but she thinks I should dump you because of the age gap. I've told no I'm happy to stay with you.

Love ya

Lex xxx

I pressed the send button and it was gone. I felt a huge sigh of relief but still nervous of what my mum and dad would say when they find out I'm with Actor Richard Armitage.

Richard came home at 8.30pm " hey you how was work"? I say he looks really drained Richard smiles " ah some old thing you know filming then rehearsing lines"! I say cheerfully " You mean fimilarizing yourself with your character"! Richard says " Yeah exactly anyway did you have a good time with Sarah"! I reply " Yeah I did but you know Sarah wants me to you know give you up"!
Richard said " what? Thats ridiculous I won't give up on you either age is just a number"? 

With this Richard is angry at Sarah Jane but he is not angry with me. " rich? Are we ok"? Says I to him, he replys " yes of course we're ok why"! I reply " it's just she's put the fear of god into me"?Richard pushes his bum over to me, " Come here hush forget about what she said"! He places my head on his shoulder"!
I eventually fall asleep on his shoulder, Richard gently lifts my head off his shoulder, he places a cushion unse my head I stir I feel his warm hand on my head. It was about 6.00 when I awake from sleep.

" Richard! I manage to shout he comes running down the steps " What's up my angel"? I say " Oh nothing I just had to see where you were"! Suddenly I have a message from my mum Debbie ..........

To Lex

Hello my sweetheart I'm wondering about you again who are you staying with?

Love mum xxx

I am sat there walking the room wondering whether I am to reply. I say no I can't reply I'm frightened of what they might say if I tell them that I'm staying With Actor Richard Armitage at the Midland hotel in Manchester.