the baby

Richard and I hadn't been together 3 years and I'd been living with him.

" Goodmorning my darling"! Says he

I reply " goodmorning how did you sleep"?

" I slept well but I was just dreaming about us"! Says he

I repeat " dreamed about us? What about us"?

Richard says " why dont we make a proper go of it and get married we can be happy then"!

I say " you want me to marry you"!

Richard replys " yes (getting on one knee) we e been together 3 years and I cant think why we shouldn't be married"! Lexie louise Morgan will you marry me"?

I am eager to say yes but as you can imagine I'm nervous I dont want to give him the wrong impression. I answered " Yes I will of course I will"! He gently pulled the diamond ring on my finger he kissed me"!
" my wife to be"! Says he as he puts his arm around me. I heard his knee click as grabbed the sofa to get up " Jesus Christ that really doesn't help"! Says he gritting his teeth.

I say " I love you Richard"!

Richard says " I love you too sweetheart"!

Richard said " Shall we go to bed early"! (Whispers)

I say " why would you want to do that"?

I tell him " its not going to be easy for me it's not the first time you've done this"!

Richard (looking puzzled) " what are you going on about"?

I say " oh for heavens sake I'm normally in the box room in the spare bedroom"!

Richard says (kissing my head) " your nervous I understand if you want to sleep in the box room that's fine"!

For myself I kind of accepted my lot now that I was with Richard but being engaged can come at heavy price because at some point he will have announce it to the media and then it will be all over the internet.

God knows what my mums going to make of this engagement shes going to worry and day ive rushed into it with him.

I say " Richard when are we telling our families about the engagement"?

Richard sighs " we'll cross the road when we're ready to stop worrying"!
3 years and still there was plenty of time for kids to appear in the scene and for me to fall pregnant. We weren't even married.