Richard meeting my mum and Dad

It was a Saturday in Manchester and Richard phoned the director and asked him if he needed him. The Director says " no not this weekend"! I was thankful for this as I really wanted to take Richard to meet my mum and dad. I have been so busy with work that I just forgot to ask him  I wake up at 6 in the morning, I was really excited about the meeting between Richard and my mum and dad.

He turns over to my side of the bed and he opens his eyes I see him stir he wearily says " where do you think you're going"? I say " I'm going to make some coffee"! Richard says wearily again " no not yet sweetie it's two early"!

It's funny how I met Richard's dad John, and his little Nephew with his brother and his sister in law.

Richard and I drove to my parents, and as we drove into the road I immediately got the feeling that my mum was going to be ....... a wee bit embarrassing. I had seen him when she drunk it was generally when dad was out, she wasn't an raging alcoholic but she like a drink.

I felt so nervous about walking up little path and then knocking on the door, my mum saw us through the bay window. " hey ya mum I'm sorry that I haven't been see you sooner I've brought someone with me to meet you"! My mum said " Oh who? You know my favourite actor Richard Armitage well I've met him and we've been staying ....... together"! I guess it was better to be honest and open with my mum rather than lying my way through life you know because lying gets you nowhere in life. " your favourite actor  Richard Armitage"! Repeats my mum, I reply by giving a small laugh " yeah I know mad"! Mum says " Well come in and I'll make a drink the both of you"! I give a little nod to Richard to come in, as usual Dad was work, and it was just my mum at home, " Richard! Welcome to my family home the home I grew up in ......... the mad house"! Richard gave a small giggle, " wow it just reminds me of omg own home I grew up in Leciester with my mum and dad of course I know that I've told you that I lost my mum in may so its just my dad now"! I gently slip my hand into his and gently squeeze it gently we both step together the lounge was huge, my mum shouts " Lexie can you help me come and help me make the teas"? I nodded and kissed Richard on the lips he kissed me so tenderly. My mum says " I can tell you that you love him"! I smile and reply " Yes! I do mum I love him"! My mum says " Go and Prince Charming how many sugars he would like in his tea"! I walk back into my lounge and see him sitting there I say " Don't look so scared how many sugars do you have in you're tea"?
Richard replys " two please"! I smile at him and turn to go back in the kitchen it had been redone since I've been staying with Richard at the THE MIDLAND HOTEL when returned to the living room Richard looked at her lovingly my mum said " So? Where have you been living the both of you"? Richard went to speak and says smiling " Forgive me madam we've been living a hotel room in THE MIDLAND HOTEL"! He was a true gentleman and this is the way he speaks towards people, my mum was not angry with us for living out of our suitcases.

My mum was quite shocked (😱😱😱) she says " Why on earth have you been living our your suitcases"? I reply " it's because Richard has been working in Manchester with a new project, Richard says to my mum " although I cannot tell what's going to happen in my new project"! My mum replys " I wouldn't expect you too Richard"! He nods shortly he grabs my right hand and holds it. My mum couldn't stand her only daughter living in a hotel and out of the suitcases.

Mum said " Darling! Why don't you and Richard come and stay here at least until Richard finishes his project"! Richard replys " that's very kind of you mrs Morgan but I'd like to stay in the hotel near the set"! Debbie looks at him with mysterious look like she could not understand why he (Richard) hadn't taken up the offer. It was uneasy for Ruchard because he had never met my mum and dad before even through my dad was at work. There was not much I could do about that.

(SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT PART)