new beginings

I kinda feel like a new kid on the block, Richard was so kind to me last night I actually think he might in love with me you know is it wrong to want to date a famous actor? I guess that's the question on everyone's lips,  they will think its wrong but me and Richard we certainly don't think its wrong when I we t to the Travelodge last night I realky gave it some thought about  going to Richards house, through he never rold where in London he lives, the trouble is he never told me where he lived. Richard was very understanding about me he was a true English gentleman and I love that about him I reallywould like to see him again, problem is hos always away filming,  so it gets hard.
Ah he never gave me his mobile number to contact him ro see whether he wanted to meet up again. I defo want to see him him again I mean he was so amazing with with me the ladt time we met, of which was only yeasterday I felt so special when he kissed my hand for the first time I felt like I was HRH the Duchess Of Cambridge my mum would say I've definitely been spolit I knew it was back to relaity when I went home but understand 

The phone rang .........

Me: " Hi Richard it's Lexie from yeasterday"!

Richard: " Oh hello sweetheart did you have a good time with me yeasterday"? Because I certainly did"!

Me: " Me too I came back to the hotel after tbrough I was absolutely flaked you wore me Richard"!

Richard: " Did I oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to"!

Me: " No no its not you Richard it's just I've been tired for days now and I don't know why"!

Richard: " Do you want me to come to the hotel it'll be better than talking on the phone won't it eh"?

Me: " No no your working I can't expect you to drop everything for me that's ludicrous"!

Richard: " Don't be silly it was my pleasure to have you visit the set yeasterday Come and see me film today if you will I don't want to be alone"!

Me: (laughing hard) " Richard you won't you be got other young ladies wirh you not just me"!

Richard: " No Lexie I'd like you here with me"!

Me: " ok ok I'll be in half an hour hang on in there Richard"!

Richard: " Oh don't you worry my sweetheart I'm hanging on to see you"!

Suddenly the phone went off I'd pressed the end call button I'm an absolute TWAT aren't I eh switching Richard off ah what the hell I'll see him in a bit anyway.

I hadn't really banker on a future with Richard Armitage of course i didn't, I may sound like I don't care but I do care I care deeply about him I love him. Could this be a new begining for me and Richard? I guess we will have to wait and see what happens I hardly know how mu future looks like with Richard my chances of being with him are very slim (laugh 🤣🤣🤣) but what can I actually do? We've only met yeasterday and how he wants me to visit the set again  todayI definitely don't want to look like a tramp.

I can't believe he wants to see him again today I was wondering what to wear, shall I just go in something more casual blazer shirt and Jeans and boots I think I run into the bedroom and open the warbobe, I pick my out my favourite blazer and Jeans and my high heeled boots I put them on and Richard's driver comes to the reception and says " Im here to pick up Miss Lexie Morgan Mr Armitage has sent me"! I will ring up ,I'm in the bedroom getting myself ready, and the phone rings I answer " Miss Morgan there is a car out of the front Mr Armitage"! I grab my handbag and put my IPhone in the handbag and my purse I only carried cash at this time around with me, I don't carry cards around with me after my mate Lynn had her bag stolen and the bastard ran off with her cards and Cash in her purse. I come running downstairs the old man says " Miss Morgan Come Mr Armitage is expecting you"! I climbed into the Bentley and we eventually arrived Richard like he had the last time waited for me, I see Richard waiting for me on the path.
" mr Armitage Nice to meet you again"! Says I to him Richard says " nice to meet you again Lexie I couldn't stop thinking about you"! I reply " You really couldn't stop thinking about me"! Richard replys " No I couldn't stop thinking about you"! I amile at him broadly.