Marry Me

After half the morning had passed us by whilst we lay in bed tangled together with our legs tangled between us we both couldn't move. I was rare that I saw my Richard speak about his mother in the way he just did. After all it's only been a year, hes just been a tower of strength for us all I suppose that's where I get my strength from ....... Richard. He reappears out of the shower I playfully slap his bum as I walk past him " Stop it stink and get in that shower while its hot"! Laughs he playfully. I'm out of the shower and I dry myself off and we will go out together we've our own private beach so we were completely alone all day which was pleasant.
Richard did the picnic and packed it up and we walked down onto the beach together holding hands he was smiling at me mischievously I say ask him as he starts to get everything out.

" Richard what are you up to"? Say I he laughed again he gave him his dirty chuckle we sat down on the blanket on the beach i sigh he smiles at me as feeds my favourite apple and banana on yeah and oranges they were small, I fed him I ask him again " what are you up to Armitage"? He insists he's not up to nothing but I know better.

He absolutely insists hes not up to nothing " I'm not up to nothing sweetness honestly"! I knew he hated dishonesty in people so I say " your bring dishonest with me Richard I know your up to something"! He twists his head " Am I really? I really didn't I was"! I say " Just tell me why you've brought me on here"!

He eventually gives in " oh ok you've caught me out sweetness I'm gonna have to tell you now aren't I"! I insist whilst laughing " Tell me then why have you brought me over to Australia"? Richard replys by simy tapping his nose as if to say " I'm not saying anything more"! I was getting worried he was going to do something daft, " Darling you aren't going to do anything daft are you"? I say he says " no why would you think of me"! He looks at me intensively "im going to ask you a question now but I want you to think about the answer very careful okay"! I say " okay what's going on this is weird sweetie"! I think to myself. He beggend me to the side of him he said open that little red box. I slowly start to open it and I'm struggling " God I cant open it"! Richard replys " Come here chicken"! He opens it easily.

He turns the box around there is a diamond ring inside one like Meghan markle's engagement ring.

He gets up and knelt before me ........

" lexie louise Morgan I do love you so much I hope you're aware of that"! Richard starts off

" will you do me the biggest honour if my life in consent to be my wife"!

I'm stunned at the thought of being Richard Armitage's wife before you know it will hit the headlines.

" what? You want me ...... to ....... marry ...you"!

He laughs " yeah I do lex sweetness so will you"?

I say " Go on then ask me like a gentleman would"!

Richard gives a little happy chuckle .......

" lexie louise Morgan will you marry me"? Says he holding the ring out before me in its box.

I'm still shocked I say " Yes yes of course I'll marry you Richard Armitage come here"!

He slid the diamond ring on my finger and the kissed it

He says sweetly " its sealed now with my love for you my darling"!

He then gently lifts me up into his arms and I'm laughing " Armitage put me down"! Your going to be my wife you have to get use to this .... I'm sorry"!

I phoned your mum and asked her permission to marry you and she agreed. It's all about to leave you behind you're childhood you knew it's gone.

I say " ah so this was your plan all long to get me over and then propose why couldn't you have done it New Zealand"!

I was already pregnant 8 months my belly was out in front of me.

Of course Richard is now my Fiancèè and I prefer to say husband to be.

Richard said " I wanted to ask you before James will was born so we could have the day as a family"!

I'm crying at the thought of our first born a year old and being a ring bearer for his daddy.

He laughed " it's not been easy I can tell you sweetheart"!

The weather had turned it started to spit he twisted his head towards the apartment " Come on my love"! 3 years and now I'm engaged  to Richard Armitage I cannot believe it.

As we walk back up the slop to the apartment I say " I don't want this perfect night to end my darling"!

He says " nor will it we'll carry it on when we get in"!