All Smiles

Richard and I had been so busy with work we'd forgotten about the Family visit to Leciester to visit John and Richard's nephew Abe. I hadn't seen them since the premieres so it's going to be lovely seeing them again. I remember Richard saying that hes dad was bit shy and recluse well who wouldn't be? The Armitage family were just like any other normal family on account of their youngest son being an actor. Richard never lost sight of where he came from so as often as he could he would make the trip to leciester to visit his family. Since shooting his new Netflix film THE STRANGER he had totally forgotten about his family I mean its understandable when you have lots of work on I mean definitely should go and revisit my old hunt but this isn't about me this is about Richard the love of my life. He'd returned from work back to THE MIDLAND HOTEL and he was absolutely shattered I didn't want to pressure him anymore.
Richard says " hey darling I'm going for a bath to relax after I'm absolutely shttered"! I smile at him by putting my hand on his cheek " Go on then babe"! I watch him lazily walk into the entrance suite I hear the bath running. I think " Jayus Richard's knackered"! I wanted to he there first my Richard. After about an hour he comes out the bath I say creeping up on him and I wrap my hands around his waist " Did you enjoy that"? He rests his head on my shoulder and he says " Yes I did thank you"! The last thing I wanted to do was put the pressure on him about visiting his dad in Leicester. He threw himself backwards on the sofa, then I heard him give a big sigh.

For months I had been with Richard. The last time I saw the Armitage family at the premiere of THE HOBBIT: THE UNEXPECTED JOURNEY, THE DOSLATION OF SMAUG AND THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES. All three premieres the Armitage family attended I never went to premieres but what little i did see of them i saw them  on the TV.

To see My Richard so happy it makes me happy we actually still haven't managed to discuss the future yet well tgersd only one reason for this isn't there? Because hes be working so hard. I remember my friend who is also a great fan of actor Richard Armitage but she was lucky enough to go to the premiere she met him.

Then she fortunate to go the premiere party and hung out with the Hobbit stars including Actor Richard Armitage, he was so interested in her that she forgot to ask him about himself but I know I couldn't I dusnt want to pry. I was unfortunate not to go but Friya told me that she had fell immediately for him.

Meanwhile back to Leciester we are still at John's (Richard's dad) I'm sitting there with Gem when Chris rushes throw the living room " I've gotta get abe from school l"! Richard offered to collect his nephew, Chris says " No Rich but thanks mate"!

Gem and I started talking about Abe, " do think he'll like me"? Gem replys " I think he will"!