Back in east London

Myself and Richard drove on the gravel driveway , we're both absolutely thrilled to be home for the weekend.

Richard gave a sigh of relief, when he saw the house I say " Richard are you okay"? He says " I'm ok thanks"! He climbs out of the door, he climbs up the stairs to open the front door to the house, he saw me trying to lift the cases out the boot.

Richard comes rushing over he says " Oh no you don't"! He grabs the cases and rolls them Inside"! Luckily for us the cases had wheels, once he rolled them in he then lifted him up into his arms I say " Richard you fool put me down"! Richard says " no im not putting you down miss Morgan so you've just gotta deal with it"!
Richard says " Welcome home darling"! Smiling at me mischievously I repeat " Home"? Richard says " Yes it's your home now ........ Stay with me"! I immediately get teary " but what about my mum and dad Richard"? He says " We can visit them whenever you like"! I give it a little sigh  Richard says " Right none of that talk thankyou any don't I put the kettle on eh I know I know I can a miserable old sausage sometimes"! I reply " no you're just being yourself you're not a miserable old sausage"! Richard laughs " I do agree"! He turns to the kitchen where he puts the kettle on, " Angel are you scared"? I try and play it down " no I'm not"! However Richard noticed the worry on my face"!  Suddenly the noise of the kettle went off.

" here we go"! Says he opened the fridge door, and gets the milk out of the fridge. " Richard says " Be careful it's hot"! He put the coffee in the glass coffee table. He kicked off his shoes and says " Good God am I glad to be back at home"! I squeeze his hand, I laugh (🤣🤣) " now you can do your washing noe you don't have to pay to use the washing machine you have to pay for ........ it's bloody ludicrous"! Richard laughs back " Supposing it is angel"! We sat talking when he said " what was that dream"? I looked at him puzzled " Come again what ..... what dream"? Richard replys " I thought you said you liked the military Hence why I'm taking in the morning to see changing of the gaurd at Buckingham palace"! I start to rub my eyes when Richard comes closer I try the other way he says " Oh come on lexie you know me I won't harm you"! I shuffle back towards him that's when he puts his left arm around me I get use to the surroundings that's when I find myself resting my head on his shoulder he then puts his hand on my head and starts rubbing my hair. " hey you what trying to do"! Richard replys laughing " I'm trying to get you settled seems this you're home now"! He kisses me on the head and manages to make me feel safe. As he kisses me on the head I nestled my head into his shoulder, " Richard! You're just like Harry Kennedy aren't you eh"! He repiles " I said that in an interview once cant rightly remember what interview it was"!
I feel myself drop off, the dimming lightened room made me fall sleep, the next time he looks down I'm fast asleep.

He gently lifts his arm he had around my shoulders and yet lifted me into his arms. I'm beginning to stir " hum"! I fall silently asleep on his shoulder he takes a tighter grip of me. He kicks his door open and places me on his bed. He'd always dome this since we'd met.

I slowly open my eyes, " Richard"! I say almost in a whisper. I can see his tall figure standing by the door.
Richard says " I'm not going anywhere darling"! Coming towards the bed, he walks towards the other side of the bed lifts the sheets to get in beside me. He gently creases my hair " I'm right here goodnight my darling"! Kissing me on the head.