3 weeks in dating Richard Armitage

We'd been dating each other for a while and now I was going with Richard on his work, as a dutiful girlfriend I went of course I wasn't with him when he did THE URBAN SHED CREW in Newcastle believe you me I adore him for looking after me when I'm with him because he's just the perfect boyfriend material, I had the perfect boyfriend a perfect boyfriend that treated me like I was a member of the royal family. 3 weeks and there was one thing I hadn't done ........ taken Richard to my house to meet my parents heaven only knows what he's going to tell them about me and him I'm absoutely dreading it, my mum Debbie was getting twitchy about noting meeting this mystery fella I had she has no idea it's a famous actor.

That evening Richard came home from filming THE STRANGER and I have to say that he did look tired he looked like he'd not slept for 5 hours let alone the night he rubbed his eyes " Im absoutely warn out I'm going to make myself a cuppa do you want one"? I smile back " No I've just one darling I'll tell you what will do it  ...... a nice hot soapy bubble bath"! Richard smirks " supposing you to bath with ..... me"! I laugh " haha I don't think so sonny Jim your the one that's tired not me"! Richard giggles hard he's giggle was so infectious it just made me giggle. " Come with me"! Says he leading me by the hands and into the bedroom I say " Richard Armitage what are you up to"? He replys " nothing"! I reply laughing at him " Come off it your up to something"! Richard giggles at me " I've got something to show you"! He guides me into the bedroom when I get there there's a big box on the bed I turn to him and say " what's this"? Richard smiles " Open it"! I open it and wrapped in tissue paper it's black velvert evening gown I'm shocked " Rich this must of cost a fortune"! Richard looks at me seriously " Your worth every penny"! I try not to laugh when I tell him " Stop it anyone think you've gone soft"! Richard giggles at me " ah that might have been the case in Robin Hood but I'm not Guy of Gisborne now I'm Richard.

***************

Just normal Thursday

It was a just a normal Thursday for me thst was until I got a job at the local lawyers I always hot up on UK laws and policing my mum thought I should have been in the police force. I refused to because it was a dangerous thing to do because you don't know whether your defendants got a knife on them or anything I told my mum it was absoutely terrifying having to go to a disturbance and find out that someone's been stabbed.
I had had an interview for a top firm in London BRIDGE LAW SOCILITORS I phoned them and explained the situation that I was with my boyfriend Richard and it was imposssiable for me to start this Thursday because it meant that I had relocate to London, luckily I had an understanding boss a woman by the name of Claire Bridge she's the manager of the BRIDGE LAW SOCILITORS I knew Richard would be happy for me to get this job and go to it ,  but I said ........

" Richard I cannot leave you now ........ I can't and I won't"! Placing my left hand his cheek.

Richard said ............

" go on go I'll be fine here it's important that you go to this job"! Kissing on the head

Its easy for my adoring boyfriend to say " go on go to work this jobs important"! I knew in my heart I didn't want to leave behind Richard Armitage my famous sweetheart the person I hadn't left his side since we got together, I know someone I

Its easy for my adoring boyfriend to say " go on go to work this jobs important"! I knew in my heart I didn't want to leave behind Richard Armitage my famous sweetheart the person I hadn't left his side since we got together, I know someone I.e Jeremy Kyle would say thats not healthy for a relationship neither of us wanted this but I guess it's my time to break free and get on life on track in regards to my job. Richards beside me when he sweetly walks over to me and plants a kiss on my forehead, I say " ok if your sure"! He smiles " go on go that way we'll have two wages coming in yours ....... then mine"! I grab my handbag and my laptop bag and head for the train station to get the train to London, so that i could be there to formally meet my new boss ........ Claire.
God knows I hate leaving Richard behind on his lonesome but I guess hes going to get use to it, I'll be back at 5 though because it's a nine to five job. I told her (Claire) I wasn't coming in but thankfully Rich persuaded me to go to my new post.

I'm standing on the platform when my train comes in I've got my train pass so I can get on, I message Richard who should be on the set by now.

To Rich

Hey darling it's only me Lex I'm on the train now just about to set off I'm aiming to be back by 5pm oh and er your making the tea tonight chicken dinner sound alright

Love you

Lex xxx

I sent the message then tucked my phone into handbag, as I travelled on the train to London from Manchester where I'd been supporting Richard in his latest role as Adam Price in Harllan Conbans THE STRANGER I was prepared for anything going to into my new job.

It is about 12.00 when I eventually arrived at the Socilitors Claire is waiting for me at the reception instantly I'm quite nervous at meeting the boss.

Claire says ...........

" You must Lexie Morgan nice to meet you if you'd like to follow me to my office"!

My boss was only young in her early 30's may be I thought when I entered her office god it a huge, god alone knows this was what I'd been aiming for since I was a little girl my mum hardly knew anything about my new job nor my new Fella ....... luckily for me .

Claire says ..........

" I understand you have a famous boyfriend ............ Richard Armitage"!

I didn't want to say or confirm that I had a famous boyfriend who was actor because of the Media.

I say ...........

" Look Claire I'm sure you understand that I can't give you my boyfriends name because Richard then end up in the Media again"!

Claire smiles at me and this is when she says ............

" Right I suppose I should show you to your desk and introduce you to your Wingwoman Kathleen Brooke"!

We walk into the office and I get to my new work station, Claire was so like myself she's amazing in her early 30's.