Happy memory! 😴

We get to the top of the stairs and thankfully no one has noticed us being together I suddenly start to panic and he looks me I'm breathing funny he says as if everything is normal " what's up sweetheart"? I smile at him lovingly I can't lie to him I have to tell him the truth I reply " it's my mum and dad oh yeah and Sarah they'll where the heck I've got to"! Richard giggles at you " You your a worrier aren't you eh"! Placing his warm left on your cheek, I on the opposite side of him turn to take off my Jean Jacket, he goes into the bedroom for a little miniature second I thought he was about to you know............ Let's just say lead me astray but he's a self confessed gentleman so I know he wouldn't force me into anyrhing  I didn't want to do. He pops his head round the door " sit down put your fit up Lexie your dead on your feet"! I reply laughing (🤣🤣🤣🤣) that's you isn't it your the one that's been working all day not me sonny Jim"! Richard smirks " supposing your right"! He comes from out the bedroom " So? Are you living here for the time being then "? I say he turns " Yep living out of suitcase you might say"! I giggle " ah life on the open road a bit like Throin Oakenshield in the Hobbit then"! Richard giggles at you again " how have you arrived at that one Lexie"!
I say smirking " Well they were dwarves so they lived on the open road ....... they were soldiers weren't they"! He comes from out the bedroom Richard not noticing the coffee table in the middle of the room when he stubs his little toe off the glass table he shouted " Oh Corking hell"! I turn to him and say " I beg pardon language Timothy"! Richard angrily shouts " my name's Richard Armitage not feckin Timothy"! I walk over to him put my arm around him and lead to the couch I manage to sit him down that's when I go to seek out a first aid kit " right my sweetheart this might sting a bit"! I have Richards foot on my leg , he winces at the pain " shh shh hold steady  my brave little soldier"! I say rubbing his leg.
It takes me all of 5 minutes to clear the blood of his little dinkie toe ( Your little toe) on his left foot I tell him to rest it for a while, Richard says " thank you nurse Morgan"! I reply laughing at him " Your Peter pan at heart aren't you you seem to grow up regards to bumps and scraps right you stay there I'll put the kettle on stay"! Richard tries his luck " I've get my script from out the bedroom"! Suddenly I disappear for a second then I'm back in the lounge " Got it"! I shout the kettle goes off, I run past him I turn to him " You shouldn't have such big hobbit feet  then should you"!  I put the tea and coffee on the glass coffee table " rigjt be careful its hot"! Richard smiles at me then he holds me tighter to him.

My head is all over the place at the moment like I'm wondering what Richard is planning for me next the problem I cannot tell what he's got planned for me I'm sure he just smashed his little toe of the glass table on purpose. I'm a poor judge of character I mean I don't even know whether I've found the one yet or could Richard be the one?
It's not easy telling the person thst your in love with them its seriously not because your worried hes gonna take it the wrong way, for feckin hell sake just tell him stop being such a bloody wimp

I look at him thinking about it shall I tell him or not he grabs hold of my hand and yet again kisses it, I say " what's that for"! Richard giggles " I don't know"! I bite the bullet and just come out wirh it I cannot wait any longer I've got to tell him now otherwise I may never say it. " Richard I love you"! He smiles lovingly at me and does it again kisses my hand he says smiling from ear to ear " I love you too Lex"!