Next Morning

Next morning I awoke early as the sun was blowing through the window. " Goodmorning sweetness"! Says Richard to me I reply " Goodmorning"!
I managing to drag myself out of bed when Peter's up, with his legendary cup of tea in his favourite mug, " morning lexie sleep well"! I reply smiling " hum I did apart from Richard's bloody snoring I should have thought he woke up the whole of Wellington with that snore"! Richard replys with a laugh " Oi you cheeky mare and I don't snore"! Peter says " I beg differ even I heard you I was just across the landing"! Richard laughs " oh thanks I thought you were on my side Pete"! I say "that's told you old shoe"! Richard laughs " cheeky little begger"!
I was humbled by the fact that the director of the Hobbit movies was allowing us to stay with him. Richard says " we're stopping with Peter until we leave ti go back to South East London. Richard's house was huge it even had electric gates that protected the property away from burglars. Mind you Richard can protect himself because he has the Orcist the seird he had in the Hobbit to fight the Goblins.

I awoke early I heard Richard stir, I thought to myself " shit I've woke him up"! I crept out of the bedroom the best I could  it was scorching in Wellington, I was wearing loose trousers and sandals.

I went to for a walk along the beach where the sun was shining in my eyes, I put my sunglasses on.

Everything seemed normal for a long period of time James saw me " Morning Lexie how are you"? I reply I'm fine thanks James it was just Lucas James he kept kicking me.