Next morning

Its about 6 in the morning and hes fast asleep next to me I cuddle up to him he stirs the site of him catches my breath I feel his hand around my shoulder he facing me " Hum Goodmorning Armitage sleepy head"! Says I to him he gets his other hand and carefully stroking my cheek " How are you feeling? I reply " I'm much better"! Whispering he snuddles into me with his head buried in my shoulder blade. The sunshine was shining though the blind we were staying in one of then self serving hotel things luckily we never had to show our faces out in public. The public were kept away from the rooms we were in Richard wanted this holiday ....... Just to be about Us.

It was hard to be away from my families Richard's mum passed away last year so he finds it hard to leave his dad. " Goodmorning beautiful"! Says he whispering into my neck I nestled his head into the back of my neck he then he used his hand to stroke my back gently his hand so soft and gentle.

I turned over and we lay tangled between the sheets.

My legs were tangled between Richard's I felt Richard's shoes toying with mine I whisper " Oi you stop it"! I continue my voice is soft and low he refuses " no"! He says between kisses.

He held me close to his chest he stroked my hair, " my darling"! He smiles I look up at him he says " how about that beach picnic today"! I reply " I'm still feeling a bit unwell"! Richard twists his head to one side " are you really I think youd better stay in bed"! I cough " no I'll be fine in a bit"! Richard replys " do you think it best to go back home so we can be comfortable in our bed, youd be better in familiar place. Suddenly I could see Richard's face about to cry, " Rich? What's the matter"? I was just thinking about mum how she'd feel if she found out we are officially together.
" oh my darling now come on now why don't we try and get on with this weekend I know how hard it is for you"! Richard replys " Of course you do my love and I'm not saying you don't"! I climb out of bed replacing the pants that I was wearing that morning . I walk over to the patio doors where the balcony is and push back the curtains " There that's better"! Richard's lying there on his side staring at me. I laugh " what are staring at me for"? He says sweetly " I was thinking how beautiful you are"! I roll my eyes knowing that he constantly uses that word and calls me it too. He sighs " it's no good lying here I'm going in the shower before you missy I know you take half an hour"! I scoff " ah how dare you you've got room to talk"!.