going home for the weekend

Richard said " Darling do you want to back to London with me"? I reply " Go home ......... to London"! Richard laughs " yes Come home with me back to London besides I'm tired of living out my suitcase besides I really need some more fresh clean clothes put the dirty ones the wash, I laugh " You mean you need a domestic maid"! Richard laughs " oh yes and who would this be"? I laugh again " Me"? Richard says " No you? Is this you offering to do my washing when I get back to the apartment"! Richard replys " No I'm not having you as a domestic maid ....... I am capable of doing my own a washing"! He continues " I want you to rest the weekend right leave your writing for the weekend"! I reply " Richard I can't I have reports to right I can't leave work"! Richard strokes my hair and whispers " Come on sweetheart give yourself a break you can't work all the bloody time"! I reply " Richard I have to I have no choice in the defence barrister"! It means that my Richard could return home for the weekend and do some washing"! Today is Monday and we plan to leave Manchester by Thursday evening, for him it is a easy choice we thought we were staying with my mum and dad's.
I said " angel what my mums we could stay there"! Richard smiles " Oh you are so loyal to your mum aren't you"! I reply " I wonder where I get that from"? I continue " it's you I get that from"! Richard replys " Me? I don't think so angel you get it from you're mother I believe"! I joke " Then you don't know me as well as you think"! Richard gives a hearty laugh " hahaha"! ( 🤣🤣🤣🤣) Richard had filthy laugh.

I know Richard has the heart of gold we've not been on official date yet even through we announced that we are an item officially now, Richard wasn't a bad old stick really he just had a lot of Stress lately.

By the time it was Wednesday we had packed our cases and waited for Friday.

" Darling can't you wait until we go home for the weekend at yours"?

Richard replys (almost in a giggle 🤣🤣) " no I can't wait to get you back to mine"!

I reply " oh yeah whys that"?

Richard replys " because we've have more privacy we don't have to pass through any public lobbies like we do here"!

I reply " Ah how very true"!

I can't believe we've been together almost a year and guess what we haven't had a chance to discuss our future together. I try to remind him I do but in fact its the fact that he is tired bless him when he gets in all he (Richard) wants to do is basically go to sleep and get some rest. I can't believe that we have bee  other a year have not discussed anything about the future nor going out for an official date.

~~~~~~~~

Thursday

We have more in common than you can think but the thing is I'm freaking what my mum will say she wanted us to go and stay there with her and my dad, but to br perfectly honest they rely some have enough room to swing a dog let alone have me and Richard there. Besides I think it would be good for me to spend a bit alone time with Richard.