Hoilday Booked

I get on the train to London and yes me and Richard are still living out if suitcases. We should have gone back to London but I knew I couldn't.

Whilst I was staying in London and I couldn't be bothered to go back I could always stay at Richard's if I didn't want travel back to Manchester I knew he'd understand that I was tired.

Richard text me .......

Hi angel it's me Rich i've found the holiday luxury lodge in the Lake District ita beautiful I promise you sweetheart your going to love it I love you.

Love you xxx

I immediately message him back .......

" I'm staying st yours in South East London I won't want to get the train back tomorrow morning"!

Richard says .........

" Ok just for God sakes stay safe the Ciry of London can be a dangerous place at night"!

For a 2 years I have been with Richard and he has made the most happy young woman. He knew my hobbies and he my strengths and weaknesses but there was one thing that he never knew about me was that I loved Chocolate especially Cadbury's Dairy Milk I knew that Richard loved Poetry and Sometimes he reads poetry to me. He such a experienced romantic when he reads poetry to me in the evening but I am not there this evening so he cannot read poetry in person unless he is willing to phone me and read me poetry over the phone in such cases as these Richard is perfectly within his rights to phone me and read me poetry.

~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the couch when the phone went it was My Richard.

RA: " are you well"?

Me: yes I am quite well I just simply can't come back to Manchester tonight its late"!

RA: " then I will come to you"!

Me: " no no need I am fine my angel truly"!

RA: " Are you sure"?

Me: " Yes I am sure utterly sure"

For a moment Richard became loving and tender he'd always been like that with me tender and caring in truth he was like that with everyone but he showed me his loving side. Perhaps on reflection I didn't need hope to see Richard because I knew somewhere along the lines he'd come to see me not me see him.

I was looking forward to this holiday in the Lake District as it had some romantic walks and we could make memories memories that aes good not bad. Most young people have bad upbringing's but I didn't my mam understood what it was like for me to Meet Actor Richard Armitage. Richard and I grew closer everytime.
Richard and I were due to go on holiday he told me the date we were going on holiday. I went back to Manchester the next day to see my Richard on the set of the STRANGER when I arrived he was filming a scene sitting outside the Anacoats Coffee & co bar I was humbled by watching the scene been filmed.

Richard and I walked off the set I say " Have you told the director that we're due to go on Hoilday"? Richard says " no I haven't "!

I say " why not"? He replys " because I'm busy filming as you can see"! You know he had never raised his voice to me once he wouldn't dare he was so patient. When I was fan writing to him he hadcwsit for my mail to be posted but I am with him I don't have to write to him do I eh? Of course I knew understood.

Richard led me towards the Coffee bar, with his warm hand on my back he said something to me when we walked towards the coffee " I love you Lexie"! I look at him " I love you too my love"!