Last night at the MIDLAND hotel

Yet we have been staying here for months and to be quite honest I think the bill be quite high to say that we've been living out of our suitcases. Its Thursday night and Richard yet again is on a late one so I'm on my Todd yet again don't get me wrong I love my peace and quiet but myself and Richard have hardly got time for ourselves these days because hes putting all the hours in God sends. Richard is definitely one of the most hard working men I've ever met in fact it's a pleasure to be and stay here with him. I'm not about to tell what we've been up to coz that's between me and Richard. It's my belief that my Richard is sick of he signr of the place, he wants a change of scenery To be brutally honest I think that for Richard his mind as been with too much with his work ...... he needs a break so we're going to back to his South East London home.
I'm sitting on the sofa awaiting Richard to return home from his day on set in Jersey Street filming THE STRANGER. I think this will be a welcome change in my case because I just want a proper good night's kip and so does Richard (through hes not here to speak for himself) so I'm doing it for him.

It comes through the door at what time was it? 11.30 when he came home he looks done in. He says " Hey you sweetheart how was your day"? I reply " ah Same old I couldn't wait get home to see you I thought you were finishing early did you tell the director you wouldn't be able to go into work tomorrow"? Richard replys " Yes I did but he needs me tomorrow morning I'm sorry darling"!  kissing me on the head I want to say something but i can't think of anything to say ( unusual for me) I just take a big breath in and give a big sigh, he replys " what was sigh for"? I reply " Oh nothing I know it's your work sweetheart and you're an actor abs everything but don't you get sick of seeing the same place"! Richard glares at me not angrily at all I say " I'm just worried your over stretching yourself that's all"!

Richard repeats " Overstreching myself ha fat chance of that happening and yeah  you're right angel I do get hacked off as for overstretching myself theres none of that happening sweetheart so heavens sake ..........
....... Stop you're worrying"! twisting his head and his hand over talking directly at me Mischievously smiling " I know exactly what you are ............. you're a worrier you worry about nothing.

He walks towards me and pulls me into his chest I lay on my head on his chest " Come here! By tomorrow after I've finished work we can see of home my darling unknown your tired of the noise ....... but we're nearly there now"! He looks at me and kissing on the forehead.