Flying Home

Richard and I found a flight early on for today to be honest I'd rather he back in our bed with him beside me but now hes going to South Korea to film a new project of course I know he hates been a jobless actor he hated being idle but I'm afraid I have to be because I'm 8 months pregnant everyone that Richard use to work with knows about the baby. Richard says " why dont we have a dip in the pool together"! I say " I thought you hated the water"! He says " I'm willing to try it for you my darlin"! I reply " you understand I'm missing my mum and I would stay I just think I'd be better off at home in our bed sweetie"! Richard replys laughing " of course I can understand of course you miss your mum I miss my mum too"!
That night we'd paid the hotel bill and left for the airport we waited half an hour for plane. 47 hour flight long haul I didn't mind and to be honest neither did Richard. I'm screaming inside with James kicking me Richard's left me in charge of the bags whilst hes gone to get the coffees (bless him) " Here we go sweetie this ones yours builders decaff lattè ...... Careful its hot"! I'm giggling " I've heard builders tea but never coffee odd .... fool"! Suddenly its announced our planes in " yipee on our way home"!

After spending 48 hours in the air coming away so early from our romantic weekend away I did kinda feel guilty that Richard never got to see the places he was going to see, he comes into me after putting the cases in the hallway " We're home my darling"! I give a long sigh he starled him he thought that James was on his way. " watch the little man"! He rubbed mr on my back gently. I say " I'm shattered from the flight im going for a kip"! He laughed " I won't be far behind you sweetheart"! I thought to myself as I walked up the stairs but suddenly I didn't see the last step and fell. I gave a Yelp as I was in pain though I thought it was our son kicking again me as I fell. Richard heard the yell that came from the top of the stairs, " what have you done you clumsy clots come on let's get you up"? I say half in a laugh " I'm fine thanks stop fussing over me I'm a fighter I thought you knew"!

Richard told me off " Just be careful next time come on lets get you into bed , put the TV on if you want watch the soaps I dont mind if you need anything I'll be downstairs ....... now for heavens sake stay where you are dont move"! I wanted to say something but I knew he was right of course I should have been more careful especially when I'm now 9 months pregnant and about to give birth.

Richard hated being alone downstairs so he followed me up and lay on our bed next to me with one arm protectfly over me on my belly he starts talking about getting the nursery ready.

" what theme are we are going to have for little James"? Says he looking down on me lovingly

I reply " doesn't every kid like Peter Rabbit or Thomas the tank"?

He laughs " Haha baby Armitage is an infant not a toddler not yet don't run before you can walk gorgeous"!

I say with him " Haha true I just try to do that out there and look what happened silly old oaf"!

He giggles at the thought of our son baby James Armitage playing with his Peter Rabbit or his Thomas the tank toys in his playroom/nursery.

" when shall we get started on it"? Says Richard with a worried look on his face.

I tell him that we've only got a few weeks left to do it he then said rubbing my cheek " Come on I've got something to show you"! Grabbing by my hand he gently lead me to the nursery where he swings open the door and his hands covered my eyes so I couldn't see a thing.

He whispers into my ear gently as if he was going to kiss me " ready sweetness brace yourself one two three l"!

He released me from his grip and I opened my eyes he said choking on his words as he spoke ...... " like it darling? I couldn't believe it " oh my God baby its beautiful"! Says I as I hug him tight he holds me to his chest " Chris and Gemma came to do it for us when we were both away working"! I choke on my tears (Sniff) " oh Richard it's just wanted we wanted for him a blue Theme Peter Rabbit nursery"! He kissed my head and then we closed the door to the nursery and went back to bed.