Richard working

Richard wasn't expected over in Berlin for another 2 weeks so he had time to work on the Set of THE STRANGER. It wasn't a regular thing for him to him to Berlin and produce a new audiobook, but the dutiful girlfriend I must go with him.

I'm back at the Midland hotel watching telly I don't mind telling you it's heaven on disturbances nothing just me by myself watching telly. When I was small not baby size small I mean a toddler I had to wear glasses why? Because I'm blind as bat I hate wearing them all day I hate wearing them because when I was kid I got Billy 4 eyes.

I'm sat there watching tv when Richard bursts though the door, he takes a big sigh of relief " I'm finished"! I.am shocked to see him, " I thought you'd got another late one tonight"! Richard sits himself down next to me " what? Another night shoot I don't think I could cope with any more"! I say cheerfully " why"? He replys " because I'm done in and I'm not doing overtime"! I remind him " Your a self employed actor"! Richard understands the whole Glasses situation because I got called Billy 4 eyes when I was kid that's why I hate wearing them, I wish I could get rid of them but I can't I have to keep them on the whole time all day of which is annoying. Richard says " I know how you feel I don't like wearing mine but I have to"! Rubbing my back..

There's nothing worse than having to wear glasses not because their a fashion item but because I'm blind as a bat without them.

Richard saw I was about to cry "  hey come on they designed to help you "! I shout " I know just please stop going on'"!
There some nights where I do want to lock myself away from the world because I don't feel myself.

Me and Richard decided to you know show ourselves in public now that we had announced that we officially together now.

That night Richard said " Come on you can't stay in here forever sweetie Lex sweetheart do this for me"! Lexie knew her fear of the Media " Im scared of the Media and what they may say when they see us together"!
I had seen what they had done routinely to the People's Princess Diana I'm certain that Richard wouldn't let any harm come to me he was kind and gentle with me and I with him.

" I am scared Rich look at what they did Diana I hated the way they (the media) perused her everywhere she went"! He takes a step closer to me and says rubbing my arms with the affection that he has for me from the moment we met. I knew he wouldn't let anything bad happen to me Richard says

" I promise I will not let anything bad happen to you my angel"! He kissed me on the forehead stroked my cheek " Come on my darling do this for me I find my best dress out a nd lay it out our bed, Richard and I grew close over the weeks even when we first met I felt his love and affection for me the time he wrapped his brown suade trench coat around my shoulders"!

I slip myself into my red velvert dress and into my heels my clutch bag was black the colour was crimson the colour of the dress. Richard Armitage was wearing a