Richard's in Manchester

Richard is rapidly getting roles at a faster pace than he use to. But hes enjoying it, until one day when Richard says " Fancy meeting up with one of the Cast of The Cribulble it was Samantha Colley we'd caught up with Marian i.e Lucy Griffiths she was getting on with the next season of True Blood myself and Richard loved hearing how his friends from bbc Robin Hood Jonas Armstrong who atarred in the critically acclaimed and teeth gritting drama ITV's THE BAY Richard said that he hardly watches any tv but when he heard about Jonas being in this itv gritty Crime drama Richard said " he'd watch it"? Richard loves consently telling me about his days filming BBC Robin Hood in 2006 but today we met up with Richard's Co - star from the play that was named as a inspiration by critics.
It was half 12 Sam came onto the set of Hallran Corban's The Stranger Richard was playing a happily married man called Adam Price whose world gets turned upside, he was working with Comedy legend Jennifer Saunders I can't believe I actually spoke to her.

When I spoke to Jennifer Saunders she was so nice I remember saying " So? You know Dawn French"? Jennifer replys " Yeah I worked with her on French and Saunders"! I reply " Have you had a chance to speak to Richard yet"? Jenny replys " God no I've been so focussed on my part I haven't had chance"! I run back to Richard to see Sam.

Sam says ............

"Hey Sam I guess your here to see Richard"?

I reply .............

" Yeah I'm here to see you as well"! (Wink face 😉)

I took Sam to see Richard he was busy rehearsing his lines when suddenly he catches my glimpse with Sam, me and Sam get on like a house on fire I really like her she's a great girl in her 30's. Richard worked with Sam in The Cribcible playing a religious character called John Proctor.

I remember asking Sam what Richard was like to rehearse with and she told me .............

" he was quite funny sometimes he'd have me in stiches"!  I'd somehow become attached to Sam reminded me of myself young and very well spoken or at least I try to be.
Since getting with Actor Richard Armitage, I have been so much happier with him we have been on a proper date night, that was until one Tuesday evening.

*********?*****************************************************

( Richard's pov)

Lexie's been working so hard lately its incredible I mean t
he other night she was up until 3am in the morning I had to tell her to quit to because she'd go to work absolutely shattered
I knew she'd be knackered when she gets back from London tonight , we're still living out of our suitcases I haven't had chance to go back home to collect the fanmail from the agency because I've been working up here. Her down there me up here it gives us a sense of normality.
She's a fantastic young woman for doing what she's doing I mean I hardly get the time to see her because she's that busy she resbrls all over the country so I guess it's harder for her mind you she does her best to always get back earlier than she's supposed to because of trains and such like.

The rail network is appalling these days I mean when I arrived here a few weeks ago in March I thought it would have been one big train journey ........ well you knew what thought did don't you.
Luckily when I go to see Dad in Leicester I haven't seen so much chaos with the train.

Indeed it is vertically impossible for me to remember everyone that writes to me.

I do love all my fans but lexie is just absolutely beautiful
and she is so clever it's incredible.