Making Plans

As we sat on the couch wrapped in each other's arms Richard said " We didn't manage to talk about the future did we"? I reply " No we didn't did we I guess because the walls in the hotel have ears like I've just told you"!

It was Richard that started the conversation off " don't you want to have you're own life away from your mum and dad"!

I say " yeah I do but I also want my own home to run"!

Richard replys " Do you really"?

I reply " Yeah is anything wrong with that"?

Richard said " no theres nothing wrong with it"!

I reply " I thought you'd be against me having my own home"!

Richard replys " oh Sweetheart course not it's your dream not mine my dreams been released"!

I say " the trouble is I don't want to leave my mum and dad just because they live in Manchester"!

Richard replys " Darling why don't you move in with me"!

Richard replys " I mean do you want to move in with me"? Come on please it would me we could be together for good"!

I reply " what about my mum and dad"?

Richard replys " we can  visit them I'm in Manchester we can tell him then that we're going to be living together"!

I reply " I don't think they're going to like the idea"!

Richard says " I'm sure they will"!

We didn't stop talking about the future until it 1 in the morning. We both went to bed.

It was 1 in the morning we didn't release what time it was. I am sleeping in the box room  I wanted to be safe rather than sorry but Richard understood this.

It was 20 minute conversation but tg one thing he never mentioned ........ Marriage.

Maybe this was coz he thought me too young to handle the fact I was to be married to him (Richard).

It was 5 in the morning I suddenly started to stir when I felt the warmth of Richard behind me. I turned over and there he was I'm half asleep when I said " shouldn't you be in you're one bed now angel"? Richard whispers in my ear " no I want to be beside you"? I just smile at him.

I say " Baby its 5 in the morning and its the weekend why don't we just have a lie in that's all"!

Richard said " Darling! I have no idea what you are going to do"!

Richard says " How about a DVD day and devert day"!

I say " that sounds good"!

I say " Or shall we go for week"?