The Media

I am scared Rich look at what they did Diana I hated the way they (the media) perused her everywhere she went"! He takes a step closer to me and says rubbing my arms with the affection that he has for me from the moment we met. I knew he wouldn't let anything bad happen to me Richard says

" I promise I will not let anything bad happen to you my angel"! He kissed me on the forehead stroked my cheek " Come on my darling do this for me I find my best dress out a nd lay it out our bed, Richard and I grew close over the weeks even when we first met I felt his love and affection for me the time he wrapped his brown suade trench coat around my shoulders"!

I slip myself into my red velvert dress and into my heels my clutch bag was black the colour was crimson the colour of the dress. Richard Armitage was wearing a HUGO BOSS suite worth £5,000 I walk out of our bedroom and he's face lit up like a firework " You look absoutely glowing my darling Come my darling I will never let anything bad happen to you i promise take my arm, my angel I'll fend then off"!

I reply .......... " Do I my darling oh I hadn't noticed"! Richard giggles " hold fast"! My darling you'll be fine hold fast"! He grips my hand tightly as if we were descending into a pack of hungry lions. I squeezed his hand tight as we walked out into the night and we both climbed into the car, I was entirely thankful that we hadn't been spotted by the Media ....... like the Princess of Wales was.

We arrived at the bar, there was no one in the bar that regnoised us we'd only be for her a few short weeks, we were officially an item Richard said " Let me guess what your favourite is ........ Coke cola"! He ordered the drinks as I say there in my crimson Velvert dress Richard spotted Jimmy Nesbitt from his Hobbit days Jim catches sight of us " hey Richard! Says Jim Richard generously shakes Jim's hand. Jim says " Richard whose this lively young lady? Richard smiles at me Jim meet Lexie Louise Morgan Lexie meet James"! James was a right hoot.
While Richard and James were busy chatting about their days playing Throin and Bofur, me and Jim's wife Sonia were talking about our partners Sonia says " So? Whats Richard like then ........ I've heard that he's a handful"? I laugh ( 🤣🤣🤣🤣) " Yeah he is more than handful"! Jim then looked at me as he said it " Richard Lexie is a stunner how did you manage to meet her"! I jump in laughing " Other way round Jim I met Richard on the set of THE STRANGER"! Jim replys " Richard is lucky little girl Lexie you must believe in the luck of the Irish"? I reply " Oh aye yeah my granddad's half Irish he's names Patrick John Morgan"! Sonia looks on at me and Richard he could see I was getting tired not tired James and Sonia lord no.

Richard plays the whole media thing down, Sonia says " here's a tip for you just smile and wave when you see them"!

We'd been in this German bar nearly the whole night I kept a clear head as did Richard.