New audiobook

As well as Richs filming commitments on Netflix sires the thriller the Stranger in Manchester he had a message from the agency, Richard looks at his phone I am worried " Rich? What is it"? Richard smiles " nothing for you to frett your head over"? Of course I'm a bit jumpy after what Sarah Jane wanted me to do. Dump Richard no way she's off her rocker . This was my break for freedom and I'm not going to give him up, not for one. Sarah was probably just protecting me Richard comes down stairs " Don't worry about Sarah Jane"! I say sighing " I know i shouldn't"! I smile at him i push myself off the couch I walk over to him I put my hand on his chest I heard his heart beating strongly against my ear he places his big hand on my head and starts stroking my head. Richard smiles " I've just been offered another audiobook work to do in Germany"! I say aghast " Christ Germany that's miles away"! Richard kisses my forehead " hey you come with me so we don't have to be apart not even for a day my sweetheart"! I let a giggle at his smile " Darling that's your mischievous smile what are you up to"? Richard grabs my hands from around his waist " we've got be careful angel because the Media are swines for any bit of gossip"!
God knows they've made some stories about me in my time as an actor, I want our relationship to stay secret for now. I can understand Richards hesitation at the Media finding our about us being together, this is when he says .........

" Lexie Morgan will you make me the happiest man alive and become my girlfriend"?

I long to say at this point but I cannot I'm a admirer of him (You'd say fangirl but Richard hates that word) we hadn't actually been a on a proper date yet because of Richard's work commitments. I didn't mind that we missed out on a date because it meant that we basically got to keep our relationship a secret for a while the Media were quite intrusive in their questions. Richard never wanted none of this nonsense for me, having to answer intrusive personal questions about our private lives, why us? Is because I'm younger than Richard is that what they're after because I'll happily give them the answer......... the bastards. They have no right to intrude on our happy situation no right at all.

I'm doing my best at living out of my suitcase like Richard is, when suddenly I break my silence ........

" yes yea Richard of course I will be your girlfriend I'd be happy to"! He was so delighted with my answer that he gave a big fat wet sloppy kiss on the lips " eh Richard! That was disgusting"! He mischievously smiles at me I laugh " You can keep your hands to yourself you naughty Throin Oakenshield"! I'm giggling hard I can't seem to stop when I'm with him. Richard Armitage is just so harilious it's incredible he makes me think of a naughty dwarf at Christmas. I tease him " Santa doesn't come to naughty dwarfish boys"! Richard points at me laughing " ooh you I'm not a dwarf now am I ......... I'm Richard I'm meeeeee he sets me off again, Still in pain from smashing his little dinkie toe off the glass table I try to consul him but we both end up in fits of laughter.

We end up on the couch, having the pillow fight, " Right you I'm going to belt you one now you git"! He gets me round the cheeks we end up on top of each other ........

One thing leads to another.

I climb off the couch and grab his left hand, and I lead him into the bedroom I was wearing my white cami top, and shorts of course I didn't reliease that was showing my backside. He gently wraps his arms around me he gently kisses my neck I'm moaning " Stop dwarf"! Richard groans through his teeth " No"! Whilst still kissing my neck I spin around his arms " I asked you to stop"! Richard breathes on my neck I feel his warm breath on my neck " I'll think you'll find that you didn't you told me to stop"!.

I'm climbing onto the hotel bed , in my Pjs we were just kissing there wasn't no touching involved. " You see we can do this now we're offical"! I do not dare refuse my boyfriend.

I can now say he's my boyfriend, I'm not scared in the least after all I was only doing what I'd done with my ex.

Ah there I go again mentioning Greg ....... idiot.

It's time for me to forget about Greg and be with Richard, we travel to Berlin in the next few days I remind him " Darling hadn't you better tell the director"! We lay next to each other Richard was so quite it was incredible.

Richard said " oh shit no I haven't"! I get up off the bed, and I go into the Kitchen, I switch on the kettle he walks up behind me " Good morning my angel"! Says he placing his head on my right shoulder. " Let me do it"! Says he I say " hang on I can do it im not completely useless"!

Richard said " of course I don't think your completely useless "!