Another Premiere

~ Richard's pov ~

I am so happy that we are together now we are together now and forever I hope. She's so happy now that she has this new job she's forever working so I guess that we are happy to work separately we haven't had chance to talk about the future whether I want to marry her you will have to wait and see but I am certain in my mind that I want to be her husband her existence is just joyful we are currently thinking about having a pet I love Dogs they are so cute Lexie wants a chocolate labadour but I would like a a police dog German Shepherd they're quite good guard dogs I've heard. I haven't seen my nephew for weeks and I'm due to go to Leciester its a personal family crisis that happened last year I miss my mum terribly I will always remember the times she was there at the HOBBIT PREMIERES back in 2011,12,13 and 2014 I am so glad that she was there for me.

Richard says

" Darling I have another premiere to go to I wonder if you'd be my plus one"!

I say ..........

" Yes yes of course I will"!

Richard and had been together for six weeks ............ Six weeks I thought it wasn't long enough. We hadn't discussed the future but I wasn't prepared to you know to throw the motions. When I first met Richard he was a true he turns he wouldn't harm a fly.

First night out for ages

I'm actually feeling quite nervous about getting out there with Richard encouraging me all the way I guess that's the great thing about Richard is so encouraging when your nervous about anything. He genuinely can put you at ease when your worried.

~ ~~~~~~

The actual preimere

I'm thinking about how big this premiere is or how many media folk are there. Richard manages to settle my nervous. I was wearing a red Velvet evening gown with a white lace clutch bag Richard entered the bedroom

He says ........

" Lex angel you look absolutely beautiful"!

I smile at him ( 😀😀)

I reply .........

" You think so? I think it doesn't like right"!

Richard puts his huge hands on my shoulders and says .........

" Darling stop stressing you look absolutely gorgeous I don't know why you think you don't look right"!

Richard says .........

" look babe the car is here so we better get a move on otherwise we're going to miss it"!

We walked down the stairs together hand in hand no one stopped to wonder why we were dressed up. Richard and I got out the front and climbed into the Bentley we travelled to the premiere. We talked the whole way there. When he got there ths red caley was full of stars from the advagers film I.e scarlett Johnson.