Fast asleep

It was about 6 in the morning and I thought Richard had got work, so I tried my damnest to wake him I shouted I shook him do you think he'd wake .......... No. Eventually he wakes an hour after I shouted at him and shook he sat bolt up right with his knees up to his chest. " what's wrong baby"? I reply turning over to face the man I love face to face " i thought you'd got work that's why i woke you"! Richard shook his head " no already told Danny that i wouldn't be on set because my girlfriend was unwell"! I reply " Richard! There's something your hiding from me isnt there"? Richard laughs heartily " my God you've got a suspicious mind haven't you"! I'm giggling (🤣🤣) " no I haven't"! Richard laughs " oh come on your telling a porkie now aren't you"! Says he teasing me.
" oh bugger this I'm getting I cant stand the heat in this room"! Richard giggles " I hope that's meant for me and nor for the weather"! I reply " you wish it was for the both of you"!

I close the bedroom door behind me when I hear him hey out of  bed. I got downstairs " I'll put the kettle on"! I went to empty it first to make a fresh cuppa. He stood right behind me, " Goodmorning my sweetness"! He whispers in my ear as I'm filling the kettle. I spin round in his arms with the kettle in the sink I groan " oi you hands off"! Almost for a moment I felt a weak moment of pleasure then, he wrapped his long arms around my waist even tighter so it was squeezing my belly in " I've told you Armitage leave off"!
It's a funny thing love because I never thought I'd ne in love with an actor such as Richard Armitage. Hes been so patient I was trying to be the naughtier the better for Richard.

Richard and I sat close together on the sofa drinking our coffee. Oh my God hes so handsome he looks after me wherever we go. Every morning Richard has tried it on with me and everytime I've told him I cannot.
Richard says " come on here nearer me my feet were on the floor I was kinda sitting sideways from here"! He gently creases my leg with one finger I try to tell him off " I've told you that I cannot"! Richard teases me even further " oh come on let me"! I say " No Richard"! He uses his feet to lifet my legs up on the sofa and the  I gently turn  on my stomach to face the handsome devil hes shirt half undone.

Richard and I lay in his arms, then he gently creasing me between the legs I give a little moan " stop dwarf ah ahh"! He places his hand on my left cheek and rubbed my cheek " oh lexie I love you I truly do"! Says he.

(I'm sorry that this chapter is so short)