The friend Id never thought I'd have

Even after all this shirt time we'd spent together I never ever could dare or hope that he is ...... in love with me he is so charming and yet handsome and so respectful and mindful of what he says to people always checking himself before he says anything At least Greg never did that second thought everything. But he's different I get him I get his job I understand all of it you know its almost like we are spritually connected via our souls. I can tell that he is rethinking again ...... oh my god perhaps its me and the way I'm dressed or my hair perhaps he doesn't like the Colour of my hair. Hes friend I never thought id have on my life I am just plain simple humble country girl that is in love nadly in love with this famous HOBBIT actor. He is so Charming he makes me feel warm and comfortable around him there is no awkwardness between us we have common interests i.e books he loves reading and so do I ........... You know I think I am half way there with him already. I know what your thinking steady on girl you've only met him once.

I mean the way he speaks to me its like as if we were old School friends not idol and admirer that have just met. For the first rimd in my life I actually feel happy with my choice I know i know jumping the gun I think its called isn't it.

Suddenly Richard turns to me and he says " I finish at 5.30 so why don't go shopping with Sarah and then I will see you later ........ my sweetheart"! taking my hand again and kissing it before he left. The strain wad unbearable when I left my picture perfect man to rehearse his lines alone I throw a look back at Richard who ia looking at his script for the sires quite by chance of course he looks up and catches me my eyes looking at him i mouth " i love you"! Hes face was one of shock and so he mouthed back " is that true"? I mouthed back " Yes i do"! Just that small conversation was enough for me I lowered my head and I then went with Sarah to carry on with our day.

As we turned the corner from the set I was still in ear shot of Richard, Sarah says smiling " So? What did he say what did he do"? I smile that I've never hsd before " Oh Sarah it was just absoutely magical the whole situation it truly was one of the best days of my life"! Sarah asks the dreaded question " Could you see yourself with him though I mean probably"? I look at her with my steelly determination and get that feeling in the pit of my belly " You know what Sar I really think I could you know"! I know i bet to soon to be thinking that we were committed to each other because that would be a crying shame if we weren't to well ........ Hook up"! Sarah laughs at me " So? You think you've got a chance do you"? I reply " ok stop trying to pull me down - lets get on with house hunting if I am to be a bachlorette for the resr of my life living with my parents still at 25 years old thats beyond the call of duty isn't it to your parents I mean don't mr wrong I love my parents there the rock where if I ever fall their there. Sarah wants to make sure I'm getting the right deal for rhe right price I want something nothing to fancy A simple country Cottage would me. But for Sar that's not goid enough I've got to have Gliz and Glamour fancy and high quality ........ she is thinking of a penthouse apartment Im thinking simple understating Country romantic cottage after all she doesn't call me " Miss Marple"! for nothing now does she

No she doesn't she stopped and looked at about 50 estate agents before she finally decided ........ Hunters. I am looking at available properties on the market, when a uoung man walks up to me in a suite he was my age about 24 if Im not rightly mistaken, I sneaky peek at his name badge that he was wearing pinned to his jacket " Hello Miss Can I help you at all"? I shook the mans hand firmly " Yes please im looking for a simple unstated Country Cottage"? The man clears his throat " Let me just get my database up for you"! The young man tries to make conversation I on other hand wasn't in the mood for chitchat I just want a look ...... that's all. Daniel the estate agent said " Your in luck we actually 8 country Cottages on the market for £6,000 two bedroomed detached thrached roof wooden door so your idesl country retreat really"! I rang my mum Debbie and my dad and immediately put in the offer of the £6,000 on the cottage. We'd brought it together i shouted " Sar ive got one a Country Cottage mums just brought no need for a deposit.