morning cuddles

Whilst being 3 months gone I've found my sleeps been changed as well.

Richard knew this because I  wokd early this morning without being sick.

Richard was like a baby when he sleeps he no noise whatsoever but this morning when I woke to the feeling of being really sick Richard heard and I woke him up.

When he  asked if I was ok  I just was so angry with myself.

Once I was the sofa safely Richard wrapped his long warm arms around me.

  " I know that your hurting now from renching all that sicky up"! Says he squeezing my hand.

I  was to tired to answer then I said " I think I'm going back to bed to rest for a bit"! I tried to push myself off the sofa but I just didn't have the strength.

Richard says " here let me"! Sitting forward ready to help I to protest but poor Richard isn't having any of it. I say " no I'm fi ne honestly I can manage"! Richard laughs " sweetness your 4 months pregnant you cant be moving in case the little chap"! My hormones were all over the place I say " I wonder if The Duke of Sussex was ever this fussy over Meghan before she gave birth"! Richard started to look at me as if to say " alright don't snap"!
I knew that I probably shouldn't have snapped but he understood it was my mood swings because of the pregnancy. I say " I'm sorry darling I didn't mean to shout at you"! Richard replys " I know I understand sweetness"! I managed to get the kitchen ok but suddenly I went all giddy then ....... luckily Richard caught me as I nearly fell to the floor, " Come on lex I'm getting you to bed"! I try to protest again " Darling I'm pregnant not the cold"! Richard lifted me up into his arms bridal style he carried me to bed.

He placed me on his bed then quietly snook out leaving his blind down I felt his warm hands around me.

After half an hour I woke and managed to walk downstairs Richard was sitting on the couch reading The other Queen he enjoyed doing that audiobook, I walked into the lounge and kissed him on the head " hey baby"! Says I he turns back and pushes himself up off the couch as i was making a drink of coffee the kettle was boiling.
Richard put his long arms around me and I felt safe " Did you have a nice sleep"? I reply " Yes I did thankyou"!

I laid my head back into his chest he gently lifts me up by my hands " Jesus Richard what are you doing"? He smiles mischievously " what do you think my sweetness"? He kissed my neck but I almost allowed him to do it I turned in his arms, suddenly and he made me feel like a princess.

I was awake early this morning I didn't dare wake Richard up he was so tired. After he was late in from work last night I just left him to sleep a little while.

" oh Sod this"! I grumble getting out of bed bring three months pregnant at this stage I knew he (Richard) hated me getting out of bed alone without him helping me. He stirs I creep towards the door, without no sound luckily I have furry socks on my feet so they saved me from making any noise at all.
As I shut the door quietly he never heard me not once, I get downstairs fine I fill the kettle slowly then put it on its stand waiting for it boil, when suddenly I hear the bedroom door go i think to myself " Oh no King under the mountain's up he'll be wanting his coffee"! The kettle clicks off when comes through the door in the kitchen he puts his head on my shoulder " Hey you speedy you should have woke me "! I reply laughing turning around in his arms " I was fine it's not like I was going far anyway was it eh"! He giggles showing perally white teeth " Haha no it wasn't"!