a dream part

I was on set with Richard on that Saturday, when the director approaches me.

The director said " Lexie! Do you fancy being an extra"! For I it was dream part for me to have as an extra on the set of THE STRANGER seeing Richard work hard us a pleasure but it is more a pleasure to be an extra to work on the set of THE STRANGER i was to play the sister of another extra i was a lawyer not a actress but only it was easier to be a extra.

The director was Tom he was so novr towards I that I got nervous when I saying my line (s).

Richard was a professional so it was easier for him, he watched me as I sit there reading the little scene I've been given by the script writers. " Hey darling! How are you getting on"? I laugh " it doesn't come easy to me Richard"! He laughs at me " it comes not easy to anyone not even me"! Richard places his hand on my back and says " Well they and find a way to cope with the scenes I understand that this isn't you're normal job"!

I see Richard walk off and I am in ore of him when he does his scenes. However we are still leaving out of suitcases in the hotel believe you mean I wish I could go back to my parents whilst Richard is working but I dare not go back to my parents to stay with them. I admit I still hadn't taken Richard to meet my parents, I was humbled by the fact my mum debbie had left me alone whilst i was working, but now I am happy to be with Richard officially.

By 4 I left the set in Jersey Street to head back to our house in the hotel THE MIDLAND I walk up the stairs and tuen around the corner I get to the door and open it, I shut the door behind me and send for a decaffeinated latte, Richard was doing then a few hours on set.

I did feel sorry for Richard truly I do after everything hes been through he deserves a little happiness.

It was 9pm and Richard returned from work he says " hey you I thought you would have been in bed"! I reply " I was waiting for you"! Richard replys  kissing me on the head " well darling you will have to wait a little longer because I need a shower I've been working all day"!

Richard laughed from the bathroom " i cant believe we're still living here at the hotel"!
I want to say something but I cannot, Richard comes to the door half naked he had bare chest he was smiling I put my hands on his bare chest then I lean up to kiss him.

When he comes out of the shower I am lying on the bed settling down to go the sleep, I say " Richard! I have got something to ask you"! Richard turns around showing his bare chest he rubs his hair as he has just washed it. He says " what? What is it you want to ask me"? I reply " Angel! Would like to come and meet my parents Debbie and my dad. Richard repeats " your parents? He smiles showing me his glimpses of shiny white teeth " you want me to come with you to your parents"! I say " Yes angel I'm sure my mum would love to meet you afterall we are together"! Richard  replys " yes we are arent we"! I get off the bed and sneak behind him I put my arms around his waist I say suducingly " Come to bed my love"! He spins round in my arms he holds me close to his chest, " Sweetheart you do look absolutely shattered come here"! I reply " no Richard I'm not I'm absolutely fine"!

Richard says " So? Why don't we go this weekend"? I say " it would be good for you to meet my mom and dad,  moms pretty noce in her own way she loves to you know chat sshes s bit of chatty kinda person a bit like you then yeah a bit like me"! He replys " I'll have to check with the director whether he wants me or not"!

My life has massively improved upon my ex Greg ( oops ive done it again) I mean Richards not fussy over me he just basically lets me get on with it my stuff whether it would be work or mr writing my stories on paper nlt using the app (this app) yes ots resllt good but I guess its not good if your into tv shows i.e the bill.
Richard said " ah that reminds me i brought something for you well you know i've always let you watvh your favourite programme ever the bill a dozen times well i went snd ordered the dvd so you can watch it all day long "! I looked at him with a smile I said " Ah thank you babe I didn't expect that and I certainly didn't see it coming"! Richard laughs heartily at me " awww look at your face ...... cute like a kid at Christmas"!