On the Road

Eventually about 12.00 Richard comes back from work he tells me that he's finished work early the director let him off. He then grabs the cases out the room (Just mine and his) and took downstairs. It was only for weekend but Richard avoided the praying eyes of the public.
Indeed it was hard for us both to get in with our lives when everyone was staring at you because you are in a serious relationship with s famous Person like Richard Armitage.

Luckily we had no need for Richard's driver he drove himself to work. He turns to me " Ready sweetheart"? Says he to me I reply " Yes I'm ready you"? He smiled putting the car boot
down and squeezed my hand he whispers " Get in"! He gets in the driver's seat to be honest I am scared stiff about his driving, " Dont go too fast will you"! Richard replys " what? Me run the risk of harming you and get locked up by the police ....... no chance I dont wish to get 12 points on my driving licence"! As we drove down the street away from the hotel I felt a sense of relief within me that suddenly came over me I put some music on Richard looks at her " What are you up to"? I reply " I'm just putting some music on this silence is killing me"!  I put the first track on and everything was better. Richard said " hum something more calming"! I turned my head to him and said " you can't sleep sweetie because your the driver"! I know he knows that but we're both tired from staying in Manchester we just want some time alone without praying eyes of the media , I put my head back on the head rest and started to close my eyes.

Before you knew it was 5.00 and we were still on the road I was fast asleep but when we got off the motorway i released we were home I'm starting to come round he looks at me " Hey you have a nice sleep beautiful "? I reply rubbing my eyes " Aye I did thanks that was the proper good sleep I've had in ages"! Richard replys laughing (🤣🤣) " I'm up at 5 in the morning"! I look at him with a sympathetic look saying " I know you do"!

As we drive through the streets of London much of it is deserted but still I can see protestors outside the houses of parliament. I'm thinking to myself " you must be mad"! Richard doesn't have any political views but when the prime minister comes on because it winds him up and me as well I think. We're in eventually in the street of Richard's house. " Oh my God home sweet home Richard opens the big gates and then drives on to the gravel driveway, he comes round my side and opens the passager side door for me " Home"! I breath out he gets up.the stairs and puts the key in the door Richard puts down the cases then sweeps me into his arms I say " Richard! Put me down you daft sod"! Richard replys " no I'm not going too"! I reply " why"? He says " because in my family we carry our wives or girlfriends over the threshold"! I say with my mouth open " Do you now"? Richard smiles mischievously at me I somewhat fall asleep in his arms, I'm stirring he says quietly " Shh shh its alright"! He places me on the sofa in the lounge with a cushion under my head.

After a short while I am awoken and I'm struggling to sit up when i do after about 5 minutes Richard comes in he says " I thought you were asleep"! I say " I was but I couldn't sleep I was awoken by a noise"! Richard replys " I'm sorry beautiful that was me trying to find something"! I say " I better get shifty on its half 5"! Richard laughs " I presume you mean putting you're pjs on"! I just nodded. Witn this I disappeared upstairs. I'd be I  the little box room trying to find a clean pair or pjs when he shouts upstairs " I'm putting the kettle on"! I hear the kettle go on, I'm finished and run downstairs he turns around and says " you still look beautiful whether be tracksuit bottoms or pjs you'd look beautiful in a bin liner he gets the hot chocolate out the cupboard " you're favourite I believe"! I reply wearily " yeah it is"! Richard replys " Why don't you go upstairs and have a sleep I'll bring this up"! I kissed him on the lips and went to up bed I went to bed in the box room Richard knocked on the door I didn't answer I was fast asleep I couldn't hear a thing  until he was about to leave I say " no don't leave me"! Richard walk back towards me " I'm not leaving you lexie"! Says he squeezing my hand I sat myself up on my elbows.
I say sounding a bit brighter than I was downstairs " Lie beside me"! Richard replys " budge up then"! He kicks off his shoes and then hes socks wraps long arms around me my waist I'm feeling immediately secure and safe.

I turn in his arms he says " Are you ok"? I say " yeah why wouldn't I be when I've got you beside me"! Richard laughs " this bed is much much to small for me"! I'm giggling (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) " you're starting to sound one of bleedin three bears"! Hes holding me tight close to me I'm facing him when he says " i love you Lexie"! I'm smiling " I love you too my Richard"! I say half in a whisper. I whisper " shh walls have ears"! Richard laughs in my arms " do they eck"! He sets me off giggling I say " yes they do you big lanky long legged get"! I say in half giggle " you're forgetting something sunshine I've got the key"! Richard replys " Give it me"! I reply  " how about this for size its big fat no no"! I try to climb off the bed but he keeps pulling me back by my feet I say " Stop it you lanky so and so"!

I kept reminding of his punishment that I have hold of the key. " stop otherwise i will lock you in this room"! The box room held no fear for Richard I knew of his general and serious fear of water he was scared of drowning. In the box room there was no danger of any water supply in there.

I was only teasing him but even the dripping of the tap in the kitchen scared him.

We both come out of the box room when suddenly it starts and Richard starts to panic.

I turn around and hes having a cold sweat he can't stop panicking.

I say " Richard look at me it's fine its the dripping of the tap in the kitchen"!

Bless him hes clammy and he can't stop panicking i instruct him to breath.

" Richard breath look at me breath"! Say I

He is still clammy, he can't stop the cold feeling it's the shivering down his spine.