Unexpected Hoilday

Unexpected Hoilday with Richard

I was sat in our hotel room typing away at my story, when suddenly Richard came through the door breathing heavily.

I said to him " Darling! What's wrong"? He smiles " nothing is wrong"! I reply " but sweetheart you look done in ....... Come on sit yourself down take the weight ofc your feet"! Richard replys " No thank you I'm fine I'm just going to have a quick shower"! I look at him lonely and he says " Do you want mr to assist you mr Armitage"? He smiles at me mischievously " ooh you are naughty aren't you"! I laugh ( 🤣🤣) " I can be"! I followed him into the ensuite I slipped if my dressing gown and climbed into the shower with Richard climbing in behind me. I spun around in his arms this when I mention to him that maybe we should go Hoilday somewhere but i left up to him where we should go. With arms gently rubbing my waist he whispers in my ear " You choose"? I reply " I can't I'm going to leave that up to you my love"! He then squeezes my waist we climb out the shower together holding hands I'm in the bathroom getting myself dressed into my see throw nightgown and dressing gown Richard was dressed in his grey jogging bottoms and grey top I sunk up behind him and pulled his Grey top up over his head and then Richard picked me up and threw onto the bed.

I say " Stop sir guy stop"! He sunk his hands all over body, his hands were warm I could feel the heat. Then I felt his breath on my neck he said " no my lady I will not"! I say " I beg you Richard stop this instant"! He moved down to my legs I am a young woman of 25 and half. I lay there with my shaved arms above my  head Richard demanded that I keep my hands where they were.
Richard shouts gently but not hard " keep your arms there"! He moved up and down my body and I complied with his demands he gently creases my body I gently lift my head without my arms moving from above my head. I feel myself uncomfortable so I wriggle beneath him.

Richard says " I told you to keep your arms there"! No where else I obey him suddenly I feel my arm jerk, Richard looks up at me I felt your arm move then why did it you jerk it he gently creases my right arm the one that jerked. After about 4 hours we lay between the sheets Richard on top of me. Richard does love taking control but I admit I love him for it. He would never hurt me, the next morning I am lying sark naked under him I whisper " Darling! Excuse me I have to take a shower"! He opens his eyes and sees me, he leads up off me and says " Of course you do"?

Richard climbed off the bed, and replaced his grey jogging bottoms. He suddenly said " You still haven't told me where we should go on Hoilday"? I reply " let's try the Lake District I hear its beautiful this time of year"! Richard replys " The Lake District it is then I will get looking for a luxury lodge for us two stay in then"!
I climb into the shower I am happy in my situation with Richard he says " I will get looking tomorrow for luxury lodges in the Lake District"!

I came out the shower and got dressed I released I'd gotten be in work this was the first time.

I was late and very disappointed in myself I was normally quite good with my punctuality but this time I guess you could su I was caught off guard. Me and Richard were planning a weekend away together in the Lake District.