Revoked

"Be ready in thirty minutes." Pierre popped his head in my room without knocking, his eyes zeroed in on my chest that was only covered in a bra because I was in the middle of changing. My roommate never came to the room last night and I was thankful for that because I cried myself to sleep and that would have been embarrassing if she'd seen me do that.

"Have you heard of knocking asshole?" I snap and slam my arms against my chest to shield it from his darkened eyes.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I'm going to." He smirks and I grab the first thing that is remotely hard and toss it at him, it was my hairbrush and it smacked him right in the lip. It was my turn to smirk when my force combined with the corner of the brush busted his lip making it bleed.

"You bitch!" He lifted his hand to his mouth and pulled it away gasping when his eyes narrowed on the blood coating his finger tips. I frown and pick up something else and throw it at him hitting him in the chest with a bottle of shampoo which was somehow still open so it's contents covered the front of his expensive suit.

"Watch your mouth!" I snap and he darts towards me but I'm quicker and way smaller so I duck and dodge past him.

"So you can call me an asshole but I can't call you a bitch?" He jumps towards me again and I bolt the opposite way. It was pretty comical seeing him slam his arms shut trying to catch me.

"Exactly!" I bent over to grab my pajama shirt to cover myself but he wrapped his arms around me to stop me from moving before I could grab it.

"Let me go you big fucking clown!" I scream at the top of my lungs while I thrash around his arms trying to escape his grasp but that just made him hold me tighter.

"What in the fuck is going on in here?" Lucas voice echoes off the walls silencing us both immediately. His eyes dart back and forth between us trying to read the situation which I'm sure it was a sight to see a small petite girl with no shirt on only in a bra and a pair of pajama shorts in a tight grip of a giant in a suit, you know totally normal.

"This guy is a pervert!" I grit through clenched teeth trying to get myself out of his grasp again but was failing since he is stronger than me by a landslide.

"Release her." Luca commands and suddenly Pierre's arms loosened from around me making me fall to the floor. I grab something else from my dresser, the conditioner bottle and toss it at him hitting him in the balls, hard. He muttered profanities in Italian but since I don't speak Italian I didn't know exactly what he was saying. I laugh victoriously when he hunches over groaning in pain. Luca lifts a questioning eyebrow but I see the amusement swimming his eyes.

"She is a violent little thing!" Pierre moaned in pain trying to stand up but was failing every time he tried he just doubled back over groaning.

"What happened?" Luca asked looking more to me instead of Pierre and I noticed the corners of his mouth tilt upwards as if he was trying not to smile or maybe even laugh.

"He come in my room without knocking! I am trying to change here! Is that how you guys treat the women here? You just pop in without knocking because if so then be prepared because I'll throw anything at anyone if they do that shit again." Luca scoffs and a real smile spreads on his face quickly before he wipes it off. It happened so fast but I caught it and it was heavenly with his perfectly white straight teeth and I even noticed a dimple on his left cheek I hadn't seen before, probably because the guy never smiles.

"Pierre, you're her bodyguard not a caveman show her some respect. Knock from now on. Now go get cleaned up." Luca waved him off and Pierre shot me a deadly glare before he left my room. Bodyguard? Wait what?