Control

Luca

Olivia admitted she wants to sleep with me, the lust and arousal in her eyes almost made me lose control but I can't do that with her no matter how much she tempts me.

Our date was a week ago and she's been in my bed ever since. She barely even goes to her room except just to change. She sleeps in my bed, showers in my bathroom, and she works in my office. I have her everywhere and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. I've never allowed a woman to get this close to me... I've never wanted to, but with her I just can't resist her. I want her in any and every way I can have her. If that makes me selfish then so be it.

"Luca..." She moaned as I kissed down her jaw line nipping and sucking the whole way down to her shoulder. My mind was clouded with lust, I wanted her. Needed her. My self control this week has been tested in more ways than one. Holding myself back is harder than I expected because I've never had to do it before.

She was tempting me, brave enough to walk out of the bathroom in just her panties and my shirt... a sight that clouded my judgement. Her long tan legs looked like they went for miles as she padded across my bedroom floor barefoot my shirt moving up and down her thighs with every step she took. Her nipples erect and on display from wearing no bra... God she sure is testing my impulse and self control!

"You are making pulling away from you right now so hard." I pull my lips from her neck leaning my forehead against hers both of us panting for air.

"Why are you though? I um- I want to do this Luca." I snap my eyes shut inhaling and exhaling trying to stop myself from having my way with her. Normally I would, with anyone else I already would have but not with her.

"I won't treat you like I did anyone else Olivia, you're far more special than that." I hesitantly roll over putting just a little distance between us. She was frustrated and I was to blame for that but I'll bare that instead of rushing her to do something she may think she's ready for.

"We should get ready we have to be at my mothers house in an hour." She huffs in annoyance but jumps out of the bed and is out of my room muttering cuss words under her breath with every step of the way. My little spitfire is angry and even in that state she is a damn turn on. Turns on holding back isn't doing either of us some good because I'm growing frustrated myself, maybe a cold shower will help? Hell who am I kidding?