Mother Son Bonding Time

Luca

"Respectively sir, what the hell was that?" Pierre shot me a what in the hell are you thinking look. A look I don't want to see from anyone. He was asking about the kiss between Olivia and I.

"None of your business." I shoot him a look that lets him know I don't want to talk about it and he nods briefly.

"Understood. May I ask you something?" Seriously? What part of the look that I just gave him gives any indication that I wanted to talk? To him of all people?

"What?" I snapped rolling my eyes. This guy tests my patience, not as much as Olivia but damn.

"Do you have feelings for her? I mean I'm just curious because every time I'm around you two the tension is so thick you couldn't even cut it with a knife...a machete maybe but knife no." He asked me a question I didn't know how to answer. I'm attracted to her no doubt. Hell anyone with eyes can see she is drop dead gorgeous. She's got a smart mouth with plump lips, lips that melted to mine like a moth drawn to a flame. But do I have feelings for her? I don't really know. I don't know how to answer that because I just can't put it into words.

"Not that I owe you an answer especially about my private life....but I don't know." I sighed honestly. This whole feeling something for someone else is so new to me. I've never had a real girlfriend, I've never been married. I don't sleep around with random women all the time. I've literally been with three women but they knew going in that it was strictly physical nothing emotional. Just sex.

"You do, Have feelings for her. I can see it written all over your face and that's only because I'm around you two the most." I sit frozen in my seat. No one has ever called me out on anything except for Gio so to know that Pierre noticed was shocking especially because the guy is a dumbass but I guess you don't exactly have to be a genius to see the spark between Olivia and I, it just hangs around buzzing loudly whenever we are around each other.

"I mean I don't blame you. Look at her, she's beautiful, radiant even, but she is also a real smartass." He added making me smile a real smile because his words were spot on.

"That she is." I nodded. Olivia is a breath of fresh air. I'm so used to everyone bowing to me doing whatever I say without question then she whirls in and defies me at every turn and while it should piss me off and it does it also draws me in.

"Boss we are here." Franco's voice came over the intercom and for once I was thankful to be at my mothers house. I needed a distraction from Pierre and his observations. I also needed a mental distraction from Olivia...the way her body molded to mine just minutes ago. The way her lips melted onto mine as if I was her life line. The way she moaned when I grabbed her ass was music to my ears. But I don't know what to do so a distraction while I clear my head is exactly what I need.

"Stay out here with Franco. I'll be back in an hour." Pierre simply nodded while I climbed out of the car and made my way up the hill to my mothers house. I rang the doorbell and waiting to impatiently for her to open the door.

"My baby!" My mom yanked open the door and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

"Hey mother." I nodded once and pulled away putting some distance between us which she ignored. She was used to this. I don't like being touched well not until very recently and only by a certain someone...

"I hope you're hungry! I made a huge batch of chicken Parmesan!" She ushered us inside shutting the door behind us. The house is exactly as I remembered it. A white stone two story house with cedar pillars out front surrounded by a stone and iron fence. The entire inside made of white marble and crystal with black modern finishes and accents. Pictures of my dad, mom, and I coated the walls. Even twelve years later and she still has every picture, every detail of how our lives were before my father died still lining the walls as if he were still here.