Unexpected Favor

Good morning my loves! I hope you all have an amazing day! And I hope this update makes it that much better!<3
—————————————-

Luca

"When will you be back?" Olivia asks not even trying to hide the sadness in her voice.

"Only a few hours love." I answer placing a gentle kiss on her temple.

"I don't understand why I can't come with you." She sighs in defeat throwing herself backwards on the bed. I wanted her to come with me but this something I need to do alone.

"This is something I need to do alone, don't worry I won't be in any danger. I'm taking Tony and Franco. I'll leave Pierre with you. I'll be back soon. I love you." Saying those words do funny little things to my stone cold heart. I've never told anyone I love them before except for my parents but this girl right here has softened me but only for her and that's terrifying.

"Fine. Love you too." Her irritation makes me uneasy, this girl is a volcano of emotions and I don't know whether to run or to console her. I turn on my heel leaving the room before I pull her in my arms and change my mind.

"Pierre call me if you need me. I'll be back in a few hours."

"Will do Boss." He salutes me making me roll my eyes at him, such a smartass.

The car ride there I was nervous. Luca Marino nervous, how pathetic is that? The past week I've been distant with Olivia trying to put some space in between us to make this easier but it's not helping. No matter how this whole plan to take down Jospeh Bonano goes its going to tear Olivia apart but I have to do it, to keep her safe.

The car comes to a stop meaning we are here. I climb out of the car and stalk towards the front door and reluctantly ring the door bell reminding myself that this is the way it has to be, the only way I can guarantee Olivia's safety until everything calms down. If she thinks the glimpses of my lifestyle have been bad she has no idea what's coming. It's going to get ugly, people will die it's going to be a fucking bloodbath.

"What do you want Marino?" Ricardo yanks open the door widening his eyes when he realizes I am standing on his porch.

"I need your help." I mutter the words and they feel foreign coming from my lips. I don't ask people for help, ever.

"What are you in trouble? What did you do this time?" He doesn't try to hide the mockery in his voice.

"It's about Olivia." His eyes widen once again but at the mention of his daughters name he steps aside gesturing for me to follow.

"Please come in." I step inside and he shuts the door behind us. He leads us into the living room and I take a seat on the opposite couch from him. We look at one another from across the room.

"I'm not really sure where to start so I'm just going to dive in here. You know about the four families correct?" I ask and he gives me a quick nod and I continue.

"When Olivia and I started seriously dating I promised her transparency, to show her the ins and outs of my world, the real me. You know as well as I do what that comes with threats and consequences, retaliation and revenge." I start and he keeps his eyes locked on me.

"It started out that she would go on a few business arrangements, but the last time we found one of the four families, The Bonanos prison bunker-"

"You took her there? Have you lost your fucking mind?!" He jumps up from the couch and starts pacing back and forth in front of it like a dog on a mission.

"Yes, I took her there." I answered and he shot me an intense look with such a fire in his eyes I'm surprised I didn't burst into flames.

"We went to find Joseph Bonano, the leader and the man who murdered my father and one of my good men years ago, revenge. I'll spare you the details but needless to say he wasn't there. When we got there three of his men were abusing and assaulting two girls, DeLucas older daughters. Olivia shot all three of them, you'd be proud." His eyes were wild with emotions but one of them was pride no doubt.