Everything

Happy Friday Afternoon my beautiful readers! This story is just about over BUT THE SEQUEL IS ALMOST COMPLETE TOO! So as soon as this one ends I'll start uploading the sequel so ya won't be left hanging for tooo long! ;)
———————————-

Olivia

"Where were you?" I ask for the fifth time. Luca returned not even two hours later but wouldn't tell me where he went. Why is he hiding this from me? What doesn't he want me to know? And why? All these questions were making me feel uneasy.

"Dammit Luca! You are supposed to be giving me transparency and this isn't that, not if you are going to hide stuff from me." I shout feeling myself getting riled up.

"Love when this is all said and done you will know everything, I promise. I want to tell you everything but if I want to keep you safe this is the one thing I can't tell you. One day I will I promise. Don't push me on this Olivia." He warns in his serious voice. I know I shouldn't beg but I'm curious and I don't like the not knowing.

"I want to show you something." Luca smiles reassuringly.

"Is that supposed to make this better? You're hiding stuff from me." My heart aches inside of my chest, I thought we were closer than that.

"Only temporarily love, I promise. Just trust me okay? You do trust me don't you?" A look of fear making its way in his eyes, fear of if I'll say no but I won't because I do trust him, with my life. If that means trusting him with keeping this from me then I guess I'll have to live with it.

"Of course I do." I sigh in defeat and relief feels his face.

"I love you, always know that. Everything that is going to happen is solely because I love you." His words made my heart feel like it was being pulled apart, in a bad way. Like something is going to pull us apart and that scares the shit out of me.

"I love you Luca." I felt tears filling my eyes but I pushed them down refusing to cry. Everything is going to be fine. It has to be.

"I want to show you something." He says again and to say I was curious would be an understatement.

"Okay." I beam up at him greedily taking anything he will give me.

"What do you say about a weekend away? Just you and I?"

"No security? No guards?" Excitement pulsing through me that would be a dream come true.

"Just you and me love." I throw myself at him crawling up him like a spider monkey locking my ankles around his waist.

"Oh Luca that would be amazing!" I placed slobbery wet kisses all over his face causing him to laugh hard trying to free himself from my death grip on his face. I love this playful side of Luca, I don't see it very often but it's my favorite side of him.

"Pack a bag for the weekend, don't bring to much clothes because you won't need them." He playfully swats my ass making me groan.

"Down you go before I strip you and have my way with you." I instantly unwrap my legs from around his waist and jump down to my feet. I starting humming carelessly while I grabbed a few things for the weekend. I grabbed some underwear, bras, a dress incase we go anywhere fancy, and two casual outfits. He said to pack light so that's exactly what I did.

"Where are we going?" I ask once we are walking through the garage. Instead of going to the suv he went to his car, the same car he took us in on the night we went on our date. He threw my bag in the trunk and sprinted over to my door to open it for me. Once we were in the car he started it and I realized something...

"Where's the blindfold?" I asked my voice going up a few octaves.

"You don't need it, not anymore." He sighs and I felt my eyes widen so fast they almost popped out of my sockets.