Taking Her All In

Luca

Our weekend at my house was perfect, everything I could have ever asked for. A weekend naked tangled together with Olivia doing what we do best.

"I wish we could just forget about everything and everyone and just stay here forever." She sighs climbing into the passenger seat. I crank the car and start the drive back to the bunker. I wanted nothing more than to do just that. This weekend was exactly what we needed, what I needed.

"Me too love." Things are about to change, as much as I don't want them to they will. I've set the plan in motion, there's no going back now. This time tomorrow our worlds will be ruined and there's nothing I can do about it. I remind myself that this is the only way but part of me hell who am I kidding all of me wishes there was another way, but there's not. If I want her safe then this is it. I just hope one day she can forgive me because this is going to crush her. I steal glances at her while I drive. The way the sunlight reflects off of her perfect tan skin, the way her bright smile illuminated her flawless face, the way her brown eyes sparkle when she laughs, and the way she crinkles her eyebrows when she's concentrating. I take it all in absorbing every single detail of my girl knowing this will be one of my last chances to do so.