Gala Gala Gala

Wellllll?! Are you enjoying this story? Olivia? Luca?! Let me know!<3
————————————

Olivia

I've never been to a Gala before... I've been to homecoming dances and even prom my senior year of high school but never anything fancy like a damn Gala! When Luca told me he had a favor I was shook, one because he isn't the type to ask anyone for anything, two because he asked me of all people when he could literally ask any woman. No one in their right mind would say no... not to him.

As promised he had a dress delivered to my room the morning of the Gala. It was a deep red, his favorite color. A simple yet elegantly beautiful dress. It's spaghetti strapped with a low cut yet not too much cleavage would show and there was a slit up to the mid thigh of the silky fabric. I tried on the dress the second it was delivered to my room. Unzipping the garment bag I gasp pulling it out letting the silk fabric float through my fingers. My eyes bulged at the price tag on the damn thing, I mean it's beautiful don't get me wrong but I could never afford something like this and personally even if I could I'd never spend this much on an article of clothing.

Stripping down to just my underwear since this dress clearly isn't appropriate to wear with a bra not even a strapless one because of the way the plunging neck line dipped between my breasts set, it would show. Thankfully I have good boobs that look decent without a bra. Sliding into the dress the silk material floating down my skin it left behind goosebumps the material softer than anything I'd ever worn before. I glided across the room looking at the dress in the full body mirror. The dress highlighted all of my curves and usually I'd be self conscious but the way the material clung to my curves highlighting them in the right places made me feel confident. My cleavage was definitely out but just enough and elegantly so. My right thigh was exposed from the slit showing off my muscular thigh and calf. All in all this dress makes me feel pretty hell I would wear it all day everyday if I could.

I couldn't wait to see Lucas reaction to me in this dress. I shouldn't care what he thinks but I do. He probably wouldn't even be affected by seeing me in it anyways. I carefully slid out of the dress and hung it back up back in the garment bag. I glanced at the clock and realized I had a few hours to get ready so I grabbed some random clothes and my toiletries and headed down to the bathroom. This whole walking down to the bathroom is annoying. I'm so used to having my own en-suite bathroom so going from that to this community bathroom is an adjustment I'm still not used to.

In the bathroom I turned on the water in one of the showers and let it heat up. Looking around the room I was thankful no one else was in here I quickly stripped down and laid all of my dirty clothes in a neat pile and climbed into the shower. I welcomed the scalding hot water letting it ease my nerves. I was a ball of nervousness standing in the shower. I quickly shaved every part of my body making sure I was softer than a babies bottom. I scrubbed my hair with my vanilla shampoo and then rinsed it out and then conditioned my hair I let it soak while I scrubbed my body. By the time I was finished my skin was bright red from the hot water but I felt much better.

Wrapping myself in a fluffy towel I turn off the water and dry myself off before dropping the towel I lather my body in my vanilla scented lotion until my body is glistening. I slip on my shirt and shorts and grab my stuff before heading back down to our room where I start to get ready. I open my amazon music app and click my favorite going out playlist and let the music take over while I start on my makeup. I applied a dark but neutral colored smokey eye and topped my eyes off with dark mascara and eyeliner to really make my shit brown eyes stand out. I grabbed my highlighter and a brush and lightly swept some across my cheek bones to structure my face.

I grabbed my curling wand and curled my hair into loose curls before doing an updo and pulled a few strands on each side of my face down so my face wouldn't look so big. I stripped out of my clothes and added some deodorant and a black lace thong and carefully slid into the beautiful gown that was patiently waiting on its hanger for me. I stepped into a pair of black simple heels and looked myself over in the mirror. I felt amazing and my appearance looking back at me seemed so happy and radiant. I sprayed a few squirts of floral perfume on and added a red lipstick and was actually pleased with how I look.