Revenge

Hello my darlings! How are you guys doing today? I hope this update makes it that much better! This book is coming to an end BUT don't worry because GUESS WHAT?!! There is a SEQUEL already in the making.....so save this book to your library if you haven't already!<3
—————————-

Olivia

The sound of my cell phone vibrating let me know I had received a text message picking it up I realized it was from my dad.. It's been almost three weeks since I've seen him or even talked to him. He has tried calling and texting and so has my uncle and even my cousin but I'm still upset so I've ignored them.

'Pumpkin please call me. We miss you at family dinners. I hate that things are this way.' My heart tightens at his message I know it's wrong to ignore them for not wanting to get to know Luca but that's not fair to me.

'I miss you guys too... this is so hard for me being torn between two sides please reconsider meeting Luca. You'd love him if you got to know him.' I quickly type my fingers along the screen and hit send. Would they actually love him? Probably not but they would realize he is a great guy and even if they don't they should try for me...

'No promises but we will try to warm up to the idea... bring him to dinner Thursday.' I jumped out of my chair at my desk feeling like my eyes were going to bug out of my skull.

"What is it Olivia?" Luca asks concerned looking up at me from his desk.

"My dad said to bring you to dinner Thursday, will you go?" I step away from my chair and strut across the office. I walk around to where Luca is sitting and throw one of my legs over his lap so I'm straddling him. I rub my core over his now hardening member groaning when it starts pushing against my underwear glad I wore a skirt so there's less fabric between us. I wanted to feel him, all of him.

"For you I'll do anything." His breath hitched in his throat.

"Fuck me right here, right now." I pant needing him. No matter how much I have him inside me it will never be enough. Something about him woke up a monster inside of me and she likes to play.

I reach down and undo his belt before I pulled his dick out of the slit in his boxers. With the palm of my hand I stroke him a few times earning grunts of approval from him. In one swift motion he lifts me up by my hips and reaches between my legs pushing my panties to the side before slamming me down on his shaft.

"Fuck!" I hiss in pure ecstasy before I start bouncing up and down rolling my hips. Luca let me have control for once and even though I could see him wanting to take over he held back. He left his hands on my hips pushing me down further until he hit my soft spot I felt my first climax building so I kept bouncing.

"Get these damn things out of the way!" He grunted huskily and in one swift motion he yanked my underwear from my body ripping them effortlessly and painlessly tossing them on the floor.

His hands working gently unbuttoning the buttons on my shirt exposing my bra while I rode him. The tops of my breasts spilling out of my bra bouncing with each movement I made. I feel my release starting to cloud my vision.

"Don't cum until I tell you to!" He barks and my damn need to please him held it back. He stood from his chair still buried inside me but sat me on the corner of his desk he lifts my legs drilling into me so hard and intently making me scream louder than I was before.

"Holy fuck!" I moan pulling my breasts from my bra he lifts his hand and slaps them one at a time rough causing me to gasp as the pain spread across my chest.

"You liked that didn't you? My my bad girl." His eyes dark with lust. Each slap to my breast causes me to grip his dick squeezing for dear life.

"Oh my God yessss! Feels so fucking good!" His slaps stopped before he took one of my nipples into his mouth and squeezing the other between his fingers. Holding back my release was too much, almost painful.