Shots Fired

Olivia

SEXUAL ASSAULT CONTENT FEATURED IN THIS CHAPTER!**

"Here let me get these out of your way!" I smile brightly at the table of Franco, Pierre, Luca, Phillip, Robert, Gio and Tony. I quickly pick up their empty glasses before I start pulling fresh ones from my serving tray sitting a full glass in front of each of them. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this whole serving thing, okay who am I kidding I still suck at it but I try to be happy about it and hope they don't notice. It's been a month and a half since I've been down here. I don't hate it nearly as much as I did when I first got here but that could be because of the kiss I shared with Luca in the car or the way he kissed me on the skywalk and got jealous when I danced with Keith at the Gala. Two weeks have came and gone and we are back to him ignoring me. Well if he wants to play it that way then okay! Two can play this game buddy.

"Thank you." Franco nodded once before taking a sip of the whiskey I poured.

"You're welcome." I offer him a soft smile before I handed the next guy his drink. I actually like Franco. He is extremely professional, all work and no play but he is always respectful towards me and especially towards Luca.

"Thank you Olivia, when you get a chance can I get some fries?" Pierre asked with a begging smile I nodded eagerly.

"Of course!" I bat my long eye lashes at him and he looks at me like I've grown two heads but I just shrug. I'm usually not this nice to him so I've thrown him off but thankfully he doesn't comment on my strange behavior. I look at Luca who is watching my every move I can feel his eyes follow me intensely. Good.

"Is this a new suit?" I ask flirty leaning against Tony's back to sit his glass in front of him.

"Yeah it is thank you for noticing Olivia." Tony shoots me a dazzling smile before taking a sip of his new drink. I briefly make eye contact with Luca and notice his jaw clenching, he's mad that I'm flirting with his employees, good. I pick up another drink and sit one in front of Phillip trying not to scowl at him, I've got to keep up the act.

"Thanks babe." Phillip held up his glass but the sound of his voice made me shiver and not in a good way.

"You're welcome Phillip." I nodded once and tried to moved on not staying near him longer than need be. He still makes passes at me every night just about usually after Luca leaves for the night when I'm doing my clean up. When Luca is around every one is on point and their best behavior.

"When are you going to give in and put on that pretty purple bracket?" I instantly freeze knowing what he means, when am I going to decide to give in and sleep around, make it publicly known too. Lucas head snapped Phillips way before turning his attention towards me then back to Phillip and then back to me. He was looking back and forth as if questioning me as he finally put the pieces together finding out the Phillip is the one messing with me. Something I've done a pretty good job at hiding since he hasn't found out in like a month. I beg him with my eyes not to say anything and as if he heard me he huffs in defeat but the fire in his eyes let's me know this is far from over. I don't want anyone else to know it's already bad enough the guy is a fucking creep I don't want everyone else knowing he grabs me and asks me to sleep with him. It would be to embarrassing.

"Never." I snap way too quickly before picking up the serving tray needing to get away from this table and quick.

"Relax babe I'm just asking a question." He smirks before tracing up and down my forearm with his fingertip I couldn't help but shudder in disgust his touch felt violatingly wrong.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I shoot daggers at him my voice low and serious but he is clearly an idiot or he doesn't give a shit. The guys at the table watch the scene unfold between us their eyes wider than saucers.